- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
STM Dux Étui pour iPad Mini écran Retina Noir
Amazon Gaming Series 11.12-22.12 : profitez des promotions exclusives de Noël
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- STM Dux. Type d'étui: Dossier
- Compatibilité de marque: Apple
- Compatibilité: iPad Mini Retina
- Taille maximum d'écran compatible: 20,1 cm (7.9"). Poids: 210 g. Couleur du produit: Noir
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Compatibilité: iPad Mini Retina
Compatibilité de marque: Apple
Couleur du produit: Noir
Fonctions de protection: Résistant à la poussière, Résistant aux rayures
Hauteur: 135 mm
Largeur: 200 mm
Matériel: Microfibre, Polycarbonate, Polyuréthane thermoplastique (TPU)
Poids: 210 g
Position debout: Oui
Profondeur: 74 mm
Taille maximum d'écran compatible: 20,1 cm (7.9")
Type d'étui: Dossier
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Also, there is a 3 star review under this product which trashes the shipping. Shipping has nothing to do with the product! Don't deter people from a great purchase.
This case is bulkier than the other ones, but it's solid and I don't feel like I'm going to break my iPad if I drop it a few inches. The back of the case is clear plastic, and it's thick enough that I feel it adds a bit of extra protection.
It was easy to put on (the grey plastic is rubber, so it stretches and then fits snugly).
The red really isn't as blinding as it is in person, which is good because the red was actually my least favourite option online, but the only one available when I ordered.
The case snaps shut and automatically wakes my iPad when I open it. It only has one setting to prop it up (you fold the front part around so the grey is on the outside, and then snap the tab to the little spot), but you can flip it around for a less upright view.
One bonus of this case is that Apple actually sells it through their website and on their store, so when I bought it (on amazon, because my local store was out of stock and I wanted it as soon as possible), I didn't feel like I was taking a risk on some sketchy knockoff otterbox.
My only complaint is that it doesn't really play well with protective screen covers, and it doesn't come with one built in. my screen cover is constantly bubbling up at the corners, and especially at the bottom, but it's only a mild annoyance, and I'd rather have that than some "streamlined" case that has me in constant fear of breaking my iPad.
Fit and finish:
As some have noted, this is not a slim or low-profile case but you pick it up and can't help but notice that it is extremely well-made. The iPad feels bullet proof in this case. There is extra cushioning around the corners and the beveled edge around the screen protects it from drops (I've dropped mine a few times). One of the things I do like about this case is the clear TPU back which is a little more aesthetically pleasing than most rubbery "protective" cases that I've tried. I've had mine for several months now and traveled extensively and the TPU hasn't faded, fogged, or gotten that off-yellow color. The red cover is magnetic and thus automatically turns the iPad on and off the same as the Apple Smart Cover and similar cases and the magnetic strap around the back secures it in place very firmly. All of the microphone and speaker slots are well protected but readily accessible although through the thick rubber edge sometimes the speaker sounds a little muffled if it is pointing away from you.
The reason I gave this case 4 and not 5 stars is simply because of the cover functioning as a stand. No one else seems to have this problem, mine might be an exception but you have to get the rear magnetic flap folded just right for it to stay and the slightest breeze or movement will knock it down. Although I rarely prop my iPad up in this position, when I do it is a little bit of an inconvenience trying to get the thing just right.
Despite this shortcoming, I do not hesitate to recommend this case and I would definitely buy it again. If you are looking for a case to protect your iPad and still be very versatile without the industrial/tactical look of otterbox, this case is a steal!
A few complaints that I have:
1. The headphone jack is protected such that only narrow appliances can fit. If you want to hook your ipad up to a speaker set and have a broader based headphone plug, it won't fit.
2. The two ways to prop up the mini are not that great. For typing, it's great. However, the upright version is *too* upright even for viewing purposes. I wish there was a better angle to set the mini for video chatting--I always have to hold the mini for the correct angle. I think the ~30 degree setting is best. There needs to be an angle between 45-60 degrees instead of the ~85-90 setting.
3. If you want to get a keyboard, this will not allow you to hook it up--unless it is completely bluetooth and you like to keep the 2 devices separately.