- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Sakura Gelly Roll Stylos Moonlight Fine Point 5/pkg-dusk, d'autres, multicolore
|Prix :||EUR 137,23 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Convient pour home décor
- Convient pour les projets d'art et d'artisanat
- Conçu pour une utilisation facile et stockage
Avertissement : À utiliser sous la surveillance d’un adulte
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Description du produit
Gelly Roll Moonlight 06 (Fine Point) gel ink pens;Easy and comfortable writing in a fine point roller ball pen;Archival quality ink chemically stable, waterproof and fade resistant;No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers;Dusk pack set consists of red, rose, purple, green and blue color pens
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Metallic - 14 metallic colors show up well on both black AND white paper
Moonlight - 20 pens - 10ea of 0.3 & 0.5 mm line size - these are opaque and show up well on both black and white paper
Stardust - My favorite! - 13 glitter pens - these show up on black paper, but not great, they show up very well on white paper
Shadows - 5 gold shadows and 5 silver shadows - How to explain these? Hmmm ok... when you first apply them, they appear as the color you see in the barrel, then as they dry, the gold or silver appears, and the color becomes an undertone. The effect works well on white paper, but on black paper it just appears as gold or silver.
and last, but not least, are the Classics - 17 pens - 11 - 0.3 and 6 - 0.5 mm line size. There is only ONE of these that will show up on black paper, and that is the white one.
These write smoothly, the flow is good, and time-wise, they continue to work. I had gold and silver metallic gel pens that I would only use once a year for xmas cards, and the Gelly Rolls were the only gel pens that still worked every year. I had a box of 48 Fiskars gels that I had to throw out because none of them worked anymore except for the black one. (and yes, I tried all the tricks to revive them)
Now here's a tip IF you're obsessively organized: There are 6 sections in which to organize the pens, and I wanted the pens to line up under the proper heading. So, I found that if you put them top to bottom and also stack them that way, all the metallics fit in section 1, The classics in sec 2, Moonlight in sec 3 & 4, Stardust in sec 5, and Shadows in sec 6.
One last thing, on the other side of the banner, there's a chart so you can fill in the colors.
* I write reviews on items I purchase. My reviews are honest and unbiased and I take pride in that because consumers want the truth on items they wish to buy. I put items through a thorough test before my reviews. All my opinions are my own. One may or may not have the same results. I hope this review helps you with your purchase decision. Please click helpful if so. Thanks!
Here's how: (1) Heat some water to simmer in a large diameter frying pan (fill about 1/4 the pan). (2) Place your dry pens in a cake pan, and float the cake pan in the simmering water. (3) If you have one, put a lid over the frying pan. No lid? Not a problem. (4) Let pens warm up for around 10-15 minutes, then take them out of the frying pan. (5) Choose a pen to experiment and make some scribble circles on paper. You should be rewarded with a flow of pastel ink! That's it. Good luck to you.
The burgundy looks like dark brown, which is good because brown gel pens are in short supply.
The metallic pens are weird, but fabulous on black paper.
These pens are great for adult/intricate coloring books.
The package of pens that I received write smoothly, don't feather, and the ink comes out perfectly.