The Sales Bible, New Edition: The Ultimate Sales Resource (Anglais) Broché – 20 janvier 2015
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Global sales authority Jeffrey Gitomer′s bestselling classic, The Sales Bible, has been updated and appended in this new edition, offering you the ultimate sales methods and strategies that really work every day, in real–world selling situations.
With over 200,000 copies of the previous editions sold, The Sales Bible was listed as one of "The Ten Books Every Salesperson Should Own and Read" by the Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Program.
Jeffrey Gitomer′s column, "Sales Moves," and blog, "SalesBlog.com" are read by more than four million people every week. His customers include Coca–Cola, BMW, Kimpton Hotels, Hilton, Wells Fargo Bank, IBM, Enterprise Rent–A–Car, Hewlett Packard, and hundreds of others.
The Sales Bible is your personal, trusted, authoritative resource to reach your sales potential and shine like a star. Accept no substitutes. Here are a few highlights:
- The 10.5 Commandments of Selling
- Generate leads and close sales in any market environment
- Find 25 proven ways to set hard–to–get appointments
- Use top–down selling to fill your sales pipeline with prospects who are ready to buy now
- Ask the right questions to make more sales in half the time
- How to use the top social media platforms to create inbound leads and prove value
The Sales Bible has helped tens of thousands of salespeople all over the world reach their potential and close the deal and it can help you. So what are you waiting for?
Quatrième de couverture
STOP CHASING SALES START ATTRACTING LEADS AND CUSTOMERS INSTEAD
The Sales Bible has helped salespeople all over the world reach their full potential. This NEW EDITION includes Jeffrey Gitomer′s personal social selling and social media game plan. This is the latest sales information from the global authority on sales and selling.
Jeffrey′s proven sales approach is even more effective with today′s customer. The Sales Bible, New Edition takes selling to a whole new level, refining his classic approach to reflect the new reality in the business, economic, and consumer realms, both online and face–to–face.
His mantra: "People don′t like to be sold, but they LOVE to buy" is the common thread and theme of the book. No manipulation, no time worn "close the sale" or "find the pain" tactics can be found here.
This is the complete guide to make connections, make appointments, make sales, and make money. It′s about loyalty, relationships, testimonials, and referrals real sales, real value, and real profit.
With easy to implement answers to the toughest questions, Gitomer′s real world, street–smart approach paves the way for success as readers realize their true and full potential, using the proven methods and strategies that really work in everyday sales situations. Readers will:
- Learn the 10.5 Commandments of Sales Success
- Discover the fundamental values of every great sales approach
- Implement daily brand-building techniques
- Make sales in any economic environment
- Translate relationships into referrals
Sales can often be a series of curveballs, so sales professionals need a mental catalogue of techniques that knock it out of the park every time. The Sales Bible, New Edition is the playbook every salesperson needs to be an MVP.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
It is a fairly easy book to read as it introduces the topic, sets out the typical rules, commandments or areas of focus in bullet points and follows up with a number of examples. My one criticism would be that these rules tend to be repeated across the chapters. I like to highlight and take notes in books, therefore the duplication became quite frustrating. With that being said, depending on the reader this could be a good thing for reinforcement of the theory.
It is certainly a book anyone can read, including an experienced sales person, as there are plenty of points to read and reflect on. It really is a bible on the sales process and a great resource to use over and over again.
Three key takeaways from the book:
1. How important humour is in the sales process. Using humor at the right time and in the right situations is critical for developing relationships and rapport with your customers
2. You will fail if you don't do your best, learn the science of selling, accept responsibility, meet a quota/goal or have a positive attitude
3. Avoid using these words In the sales conversation: 'Honestly', 'Truthfully', 'Frankly', 'Quite Frankly' and 'And I mean that' etc.