Présentation de l'éditeur
Piano Professor Damon Ferrante guides you through 140 step-by-step lessons (for beginner to advanced levels) and 30 streaming video lessons.
This easy-to-follow method, used by thousands of piano students and teachers, is designed to be interactive, engaging and fun.
The lessons will greatly improve your piano technique, creativity, and understanding of music. Whether you are teaching yourself piano or learning with a music instructor, this book and streaming video course will take your piano playing to a whole new level!
Ask yourself this:
1. Have you always wanted to learn how to play piano scales, chords, and arpeggios, but did not know where to start?
2. Did you start piano lessons once and give up because the lessons were too difficult?
3. Are you struggling to follow online piano lessons that seem to jump all over the place without any sense of direction or consistency?
4. Would you like to expand your musical understanding and learn how to play the piano through an affordable, step-by-step book and streaming video course?
If your answer to any of the these questions is yes, then this piano book and streaming video course is definitely for you!
The follow materials are covered in this book and streaming video course:
* Piano Technique (Beginner to Advanced Levels)
* How to Read Music
* Music Theory
* Major Scales in All Keys (One and Two Octaves)
* Natural Minor Scales in All Keys (One and Two Octaves)
* Harmonic Minor Scales in All Keys (One and Two Octaves)
* Melodic Minor Scales in All Keys (One and Two Octaves)
* Major Chords in All Keys
* Minor Chords in All Keys
* Chromatic Scales
* Dominant 7th Chords in All Keys
* Minor 7th Chords in All Keys
* Major 7th Chords