SharePoint 2010 For Dummies® (Anglais) Broché – 6 juillet 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
SharePoint Portal Server is an essential part of the enterprise infrastructure for many businesses. The Office 365 version includes significantly enhanced cloud capabilities. This second edition of the bestselling guide to SharePoint covers getting a SharePoint site up and running, branded, populated with content, and more. It explains ongoing site management and offers plenty of advice for administrators who want to leverage SharePoint and Office 365 in various ways.
- Many businesses today rely on SharePoint Portal Server to aggregate SharePoint sites, information, and applications into a single portal
- This updated edition covers the enhanced cloud capacities of Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Shows how to use SharePoint to leverage data centers and collaborate with both internal and external customers, including partners and clients
- Covers getting a site up and running, populating it with content, branding it, and managing the site long term
Administrators and small–business website managers will find SharePoint 2010 For Dummies, 2nd Edition gives them the information they need to make the most of this technology.
Quatrième de couverture
Find out just how easy it is to create and launch a SharePoint site to be more productive
There′s so much you can do with SharePoint, but where do you begin? With this friendly guide, of course! Whether you want to share documents with coworkers, create a public–facing site, customize your design, enable searchable information, or leverage Office 365, SharePoint pro Vanessa Williams will help you get the most out of this powerful tool.
- Put on your explorer′s cap take a trip inside SharePoint to discover how to best manage projects, network with employees, utilize business intelligence, and access applications
- Make it a team effort find out how to make your team site more effective by applying metadata to your documents, adding different files, and boosting security
- Put on your webmaster hat build your skills to use SharePoint to host publicly facing sites and internal informational portals
- Add some spice whether you want to change the color scheme of your pages or create a completely branded public website, learn how to make it look polished
- Find it fast follow steps to use metadata to make it easier to search for your content
Open the book and find:
- Tips for leveraging Office 365 and SharePoint Online
- Advice on using page templates
- How to populate your site with content
- Directions for taking your site live
- Details on sharing and collaborating on documents
- Steps for creating branded portals
- How to create custom style sheets to get the look you want
- Ways to take advantage of SharePoint′s business intelligence capabilities
- Administer and customize SharePoint Online
- Move to the cloud and work with Microsoft Office 365
- Take advantage of the newest features
- Get your site up and running and manage it effectively
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Les bases sont bonnes et la mise en oeuvre devrait être simplifiée.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
I've been a SharePoint developer for over 7 years and when I say this book is good, I mean it. So, why would someone like ME buy - and benefit from - this book? SharePoint is an application space (and platform) that covers a lot of ground. Having worked on SharePoint since version 2003, it has been impossible to cover all that SharePoint has to offer.
HOWEVER, Vanessa manages to cover the landscape without skimping on the details. For me, this helped me quickly become conversant on areas I just haven't had the time to get into. For the beginner, it can be used as a reference or a tutorial.
As a "for dummies" book, it assumes you know next to nothing, yet manages to gently bring you up to speed without boring you, and without going to fast - an amazing feat for any author.
Another person rated the book poorly because they didn't like the SharePoint product. That is an unfair criticism of the book.
The major issue I had in reading this book is the Author rarely has complete thoughts or describe processes from Start to Finish. The repeated pattern is to give a very brief "hint" at what something can do, and then to say "I will discuss this more in Chapter BB"... so a person reads quite a bit of material- or jumps to Chapter YY to follow the thread... and the Author gives a slight mention of the item and says "I covered this in Chapter AA ." Furthermore, I found it rather frustraiting that the book leans on SharePoint Designer as a crutch... the Reader is given a snippet of information in SharePoint, but the Author then explains the wonders of SharePoint Designer. As a "Dummies" book, this could of been written better.