Signals and Systems For Dummies (Anglais) Broché – 21 juin 2013
Découvrez notre boutique Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : livres, agendas, fournitures, ordinateurs, ameublement...
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
The concepts covered in a typical signals and systems course are often considered by engineering students to be some of the most difficult to master. Thankfully, Signals & Systems For Dummies is your intuitive guide to this tricky course, walking you step–by–step through some of the more complex theories and mathematical formulas in a way that is easy to understand.
From Laplace Transforms to Fourier Analyses, Signals & Systems For Dummies explains in plain English the difficult concepts that can trip you up. Perfect as a study aid or to complement your classroom texts, this friendly, hands–on guide makes it easy to figure out the fundamentals of signal and system analysis.
- Serves as a useful tool for electrical and computer engineering students looking to grasp signal and system analysis
- Provides helpful explanations of complex concepts and techniques related to signals and systems
- Includes worked–through examples of real–world applications using Python, an open–source software tool, as well as a custom function module written for the book
- Brings you up–to–speed on the concepts and formulas you need to know
Signals & Systems For Dummies is your ticket to scoring high in your introductory signals and systems course.
Quatrième de couverture
- Grasp the core concepts of signals and systems for success in the classroom
- Apply complex concepts such as discrete–time and continuous time signals, signal processing, and control systems
- Solve problems and work through real–life examples
Getting mixed signals about signals and systems?
The concepts covered in a typical signals and systems course are often considered by engineering students to be some of the most difficult to master. Thankfully, Signals & Systems For Dummies is your intuitive guide to this tricky material, walking you step–by–step through some of the more complex theories and mathematical formulas in a way that′s easy to understand.
- Signals and systems 101 understand the language of signals and systems, and get an overview of the basic concepts and techniques necessary for tackling this course
- The time domain get a plain–English intro to differential and difference equation system models, which are used to represent electronic circuits, the audio equalizer on your MP3 music player, and more
- Between worlds drill down on the frequency domain and the world of system design, and bridge the gap between the continuous– and discrete–time worlds
- Know your domain understand the s– and z–domains a third domain system that engineers use to view the world and understand why poles and zeros rule here
- Open source tools solve example problems with Python using PyLab, along with a custom function module written for the book
Open the book and find:
- Continuous–time signals and systems
- How to establish a general input/output relationship
- Difference equations in the time domain
- Worked through examples of real–world signals and systems applications
- The Fourier transform for continuous–time signals
- The scoop on sampling theory
- The discrete Fourier transform and FFT algorithms
- The Laplace transform for continuous–time signals
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I was hoping for a quick reference, that explains signals and systems operations step by step in a clear and concise manner. I wanted a book with some examples worked out and explained from beginning to end. Most of all, I wanted a book that included refreshers of the math required for each calculation. This book is none of those things. I've never read a "For Dummies" book before, but I took the name at face value. In truth, I found it helpful, but only because I was already familiar with the material. If I had been coming in without a long list of prerequisites, this book would be next to useless.