Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 23,70|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 14,71 (62%)
Simple Fly Fishing: Techniques for Tenkara and Rod and Reel Format Kindle
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
|Longueur : 144 pages||Word Wise: Activé||Composition améliorée: Activé|
|Page Flip: Activé||Langue : Anglais|
Lecteurs numériques KindleTablettes Kindle Fire
- En raison de la taille importante du fichier, ce livre peut prendre plus de temps à télécharger
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
I've been following Chouinard since he was making Lost Arrow pitons, skyhooks, and other extreme rock climbing gear - in the 60's. Now we're a little older and tending towards more genteel pursuits, such as fly fishing. As he relates several times in this book, his climbing adventures have often taken him to the "back of beyond" where there have been almost no sport fisherman to EVER wet a line in the rivers and lakes he passed while traveling to and from the climbing area. As Chouinard has aged, he's evidently become more interested in the fishing opportunities than the climbing in remote areas. Most of the (many) gorgeous photos in this book were taken in Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming, since one of the co-authors, Craig Mathews, is the owner/operator of Blue Ribbon Flies, a fly fishing shop and guide service in West Yellowstone, MT.
The authors spend some amount of time speaking of presentation of your fly at rather short range, often surprisingly near the bank of both rivers and flat water. One of the weirdest "techniques" presented in this book is the idea of "THROWING YOUR ROD!!!!" Yeah, you're not fishing with a rod and reel with a fancy drag system in a tenkara rod setup! It's very like your basic cane pole - the rod, 9-12 feet long (bamboo, fiberglass, graphite, whatever), a 12 to 20 foot line, a 1 to 9 foot leader, and one or more flies. That's it! If you hook a large fish, they seriously suggest that you might let your (hopefully floating) rod go and chase it down the river! See pages, 48, 49, and others!
So, it's at least sort of a fun read, and not too expensive, either.
If your fly tying abilities have gotten to the point that you can tie a credible fly based on a good color photo and a recipe list of the materials to use in the various parts of the fly, there are about 40 fly patterns pictured and described for you to try. Most are wets, nymphs, and emergers, with a few dry flies and streamers thrown in too. Some are quite old standard patterns and some are newer - I suspect all are effective under the right circumstances. A beginning fly fisher would be well served to start out with these flies, even if they are purchased. In fact, a random half or even quarter of these flies will get a person started fly fishing!
Very current stuff.
I could never get the hang of Western fly fishing, no great coordination...I had read an article about how Yvon enjoyed Tenkara fishing in Montana, I had never heard anything about this fishing technique, it took a while to locate the gear, which isn't expensive in relation to Western style and it's really simple and quick to learn...now I take my fair share of fish from the rivers close to Missoula, Montana.
I purchased this easy to understand book and feel it's helped me to better understand this simple style of fishing that is based on simplicity and not a lot of expensive gear...got to love that.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Outdoors & Nature > Environment > Conservation
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Outdoors & Nature > Fauna
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Outdoors & Nature > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Outdoors & Nature > Outdoor Recreation > Fishing
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Science > Biological Sciences > Animals
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Sports > Miscellaneous > Essays
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Outdoors & Nature > Environment > Conservation
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Outdoors & Nature > Fauna
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Outdoors & Nature > Hunting & Fishing > Fishing
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Outdoors & Nature > Outdoor Recreation > Fishing
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Science > Biological Sciences > Animals
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Sports > Miscellaneous > Essays