- Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés (de quoi s'agit-il ?).
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ Livraison gratuite en France métropolitaine
Simplicity Boye Kit d'accessoire pour le tricot
|Prix :||EUR 7,08 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Brand Name: Leadoff
- Product Weight: 3.00 OZ.
- Generous Return Policy - Please inquire for full or Partial refunds on troubled goods.
- Item availability can change quickly as item becomes popular.
- Please refer to SKU: NMK85701 when you contact us.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Boye-Thirty-One Piece Beginner's Knitting Accessory Kit. This Kit Includes Four Point Protectors, One 3-N-1 Needle Gauge, Twenty Stitch Markers, 4Inch Stitch Holder, 60 Inch Tape Measure, Two Yarn Needles, And A Row Counter, All Packaged In A Handy Zipper Pouch.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I bought this set primarily because I wanted the needle gauge to keep with my Needlemaster 40-Piece Interchangeable Aluminum Knitting Set which I don't keep in the original case because of how ugly it is. I figured getting a needle gauge from Boye itself would mean that all the needles would fit into their designated holes correctly. I was wrong. According to the needle gauge in this kit, several of my Needlemaster needles are actually a size bigger than what they really are. My size 2 needles do not fit in the size 2 slot, for example. The needle gauge in this kit only counts off in millimeters, not in the US sizing. Is it so difficult to print both? The gauge is made of cardstock which is what I expected but I had assumed it would at least be laminated. No such luck. The gauge was bent when I received it and had to sit in the middle of a dictionary for a couple hours until it was flat.
I bought the set instead of just the needle gauge because the gauge by itself is more than half the cost of this set. With the set, I would get another tape measure and more point protectors. One can never have too many of those.
I have no use at all for the stitch markers. They are very large and feel awfully cheap. They are flexible silicone and if you tug on them, they unlock instantly. If you are going to use stitch markers, I highly recommend Clover. I use Clover Soft Stitch Ring Markers and Clover Lock Ring Markers. The cable stitch holder seems solid. I'm currently using the Boye Plastic Curved Cable Stitch Needles 3pc but I'll try this one for thicker cables and see how it works out. The yarn needles are plastic and will probably never be used. The plastic case itself is nice. It is broken into three segments with an open pocket on the back. I'll find some use for it.
If you are looking for a knitting accessory kit, unfortunately I cannot recommend Boye. Had I seen this in the store, I would not have bought it. I find Boye's aluminum needles to be a great value. They are wonderful needles and I use them often. Unfortunately, Boye accessories can be hit or miss, usually miss. The best accessory kit, especially for a beginner knitter is the Clover Knit Mate Knitting Accessories Set. The gauge is laminate cardstock and sturdier. The locking stitch markers are hard plastic instead of flexible silicone which means they'll stay locked. Most importantly, the yarn needles are metal, one straight and one bent.
If this review seems like it is championing Clover by putting down Boye, that is not my intent. Simply put, 95% of my knitting supplies come from either Clover or Boye. From personal experience, I can only compare them to each other.