Sketching: The Basics. (Anglais) Relié – 12 janvier 2012
Découvrez notre boutique Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : livres, agendas, fournitures, ordinateurs, ameublement...
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Having said that, The Basics focuses more on some aspects of proper geometry, style and marker rendering with a focus towards what is considered the standard view or technique in Industrial/Product Design, but then again DTFPD expands on some topics (like marker rendering ) while completely standing alone on other subjects(like ideation, light) , hence the need to have both books, but as I said before, I believe The Basics is slightly more condensed. Also, there is ample overlap in between both books, except on some critical bits, confusing I know.
I have a list of complaints about this book, but since I really love it I guess they are more of a wish list for the writers, perhaps in the 3rd book,; here we go:
1. More step by steps ( you know with numbers and arrows would be great), half the time spent on this book is trying to decipher what it is you are trying to teach,it's sad, but for a design book the text is not always next to the correct image.
2. Ellipses need a better explanation.
3. I go crazy for case studies, it's like my favorite thing in the world, but sadly I think you are over using them in your books.
4. Materials list (Copic markers are not cheap you know, It would be great if you told me which ones to buy as to avoid the trial/error).
5. I miss the little Cartoons : (
But really, great book and can't wait for the 3rd one which might be called Sketching: The definite edition, I'll keep on buying them I guess.
Our professor has one of three books depending on your spcialization but this one was recommended to all students. Very clean and sharp rendering style is practiced in this book.