- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Skullcandy - Smokin Buds - Ecouteurs - Vert / Noir
|Prix :||EUR 24,34 Livraison gratuite dès EUR 25 d'achats en France métropolitaine. Détails|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Il existe un modèle plus récent pour cet article :
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Skullcandy Kopfhörer SMOKIN BUDS
Um feinen und direkten Sound zu hören, ist das 'Noise Eliminating Sleeve' eine geniale Lösung.
Die in 3 Größen und aus abwaschbarem Silikon beiliegenden Ohrhülsen, schmiegen sich perfekt an
den Gehörgang an, um Fremdgeräusche zu eleminieren. Am Sound an sich gibt es keine Zweifel,
dass einen die Smokin' Buds im Stich lassen würden.
9 mm Lautsprecher In-Ear Ohrhörer
3,5 mm Klinkenstecker
drei Paar unterschiedlich große Aufsteckhülsen aus abwaschbarem Silikon
In-Ear Hifisound integrierter Lautstärkeregler
Übertragungsbereich: 100-18 000Hz
Impedanz: 16 Ohm
Belastbarkeit: 10 mW
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta) (Peut contenir des commentaires issus du programme Early Reviewer Rewards)
1)When I first put them into my ears, they were very uncomfortable. They did not stay in my ear, and the volume was very low. I assumed it was because of the size of the ear bud I was using, so I tried the others. There are 3 different size ear buds in all. They are Large, Medium and Small... And they are all terrible.
Large: These are WAY to big for me... I can't get them into my ear, or do anything with them at all.
Medium: These are ones that I have gotten to work the best, but the sound is way off. These just plain don't fit well in the ear. So the sound is not very direct and often sounds muffled.
Small: These I can get to work if I push them into my ear like Ear Plugs. And I would honestly be okay with this if not for these 3 problems.
1. They sound bad this way... Sound is the whole reason I bought them. (This is true for the Medium and Large ones too)
2. They don't stay in at all. Real ear plugs that you push in are generally made out of foam rubber, so they can stay in
your ear. These are not. So they slip out. (This is true for the Medium and Large ones too)
3. It is super uncomfortable. I can only have them in my ear for 20 minutes tops. (This is true for the Medium ones too)
2)***I have tried this with all 3 of the sizes*** These do not stay in your ears at all. I bought these to use at the gym and although I had hopes that I could also use them when I run, I had my doubts before I bought them due to their shape. So I just wanted them to use during my normal workout. These don't even stay in my ear when walking to grab my weights. However, I have figured out a way to at least be able to walk to the other side of the room without them falling out. I just push them in SO deep that I feel like my eyes might pop out. then I can get to the other side of the room. Down side to that (other than the obvious) is that the sound again gets all messed up.
This leads us to:
3) The sound of these is not very good. There are 3 factors that distort the sound. ***Please keep in mind that the sound has nothing to do with the sound control switch on the cord, which works fine... I have mine turned up to full... It does not help***
1. Trying to get them to fit. I honestly can't get both of them to sit the same in my ears, so even if I am
standing still the sound is off.
2. They are not very loud. In no way as loud as any other head phones. Again, I bought these for the purpose of the
gym, and it is not uncommon for people to come in and blast the radio, so I want to drown that sound out. I can not
with these... They just are not very loud.
3. The sound is not any more clear that any other sound. So, when I got these and saw that they truly would not work
with my running, but had no idea that they would be all around ridiculous. I went out searching for a pair of
headphones I could run with. I went to Target, and got a pair of Sony (MDR-J10) headphones. Well, as I started to
realize the issues with the Skullcandy's, I sat down and compared these two. Here are the results:
***Please keep in mind that the price on these two is pretty close... I think the Smokin Buds were $2.00 more***
Comfort: The Sony's aren't my favorite either... But anything is better than the Smokin Buds.
Volume: The Sony's were able to get way Higher volume, but this was no surprise simply because of how quiet the Smokin Buds are.
Sound quality: Well, this is why I chose to compare them like this. The 100% truth is The sound of the Smokin Buds is IN NO WAY superior to the sound of the Sony Headphones... Or my Mytouch headphones... Or my Ipod Headphones... Or my PSP Headphones... And they are actually way worse than a old school pair of Kross Headphones that I have.
So, in Summation: They fit terribly in the ear. They have low volume. They don't stay in the ear. You can't move when you do have them in. and again, the most important... We are going to use caps just to make it known for sure... THEY DO NOT HAVE BETTER SOUND THAN ANY OTHER PAIR OF HEADPHONES YOU CAN BUY.
They now occupy my backpack as an emergency pair of headphones. I don't use them, and hope I will never have to again. I don't care what anyone does with their money, but these are a total joke. Nothing against Skullcandy... Just the smokin buds.
(I used them for 2.5 weeks before I retired them and wrote this review)
If you are looking for an awesome set of in ear headphones, Skullcandy is the way to go and I would recommend Smokin' Buds to anyone, however I will NEVER recommend buying them here