SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible (Anglais) Broché – 21 avril 2011
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail and information on SolidWorks topics, and now you have it. We took our popular SolidWorks Bible, divided it into two books (SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible and SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible) and packed each new book with a host of items from your wish lists, such as more extensive coverage of the basics, additional tutorials, and expanded coverage of topics largely ignored by other books.
- This SolidWorks Parts Bible shows you how to do parts modeling and parts drawing using the latest version of the 3D solid modeling program, SolidWorks
- Thoroughly describes best practices and beginning–to–advanced techniques using both video and text
- Expands coverage of topics that readers have asked for, including Pack–and–Go, search criteria, and greater coverage of file management
- Written by well–known and well–respected SolidWorks guru, Matt Lombard
- Can stand alone, or also with the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible, for a complete SolidWorks reference set
Keep both the SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible and the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible on your desk, and you′ll have the best resource set out there on SolidWorks!
Quatrième de couverture
Want more detail on SolidWorks parts? Here it is.
SolidWorks fans have long sought more information on creating parts in SolidWorks, and now you have it. This new book by well–known SolidWorks guru Matt Lombard covers parts design from the basics through advanced techniques with the greater detail you′ve requested and also including topics not widely covered elsewhere. Pair this book on your shelf with Matt′s new SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible and you′ll have the best SolidWorks reference set out there!
Review SolidWorks basics, starting with creating simple parts and drawings
Build intelligence into your parts and discover Instant 3D
Make part drawings with templates or create custom formats
Delve into annotations, tolerances, layers, line fonts, and colors
Master multi–body modeling and surfacing, and SolidWorks sheet metal tools
Integrate imported geometry and use SolidWorks Direct Edit tools
What′s on the DVD?
The DVD includes helpful video tutorials, as well as many examples of parts and drawings. You′ll also find before–and–after files that follow the tutorials in the book.
System Requirements: See the DVD appendix for details and complete system requirements.
Work with a guide to complete the SolidWorks interface
Alternative and imported dataregardless of the design intent
Learn how to use advanced tools with the best techniques
Get the in–depth detail you′ve been seeking
Learn best practices and advanced techniques
Create plastic and sheet metal parts
Includes a DVD!
With video tutorials, example parts and drawings, and more
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
I owned a earlier version of SW ver. 2003 and needed a review of the 2011 version. I consider the book to be for the beginner to intermediate user. It's well illustrated and thought out and the videos are great and allow you to stop and pause until you get it right. A definite plus over books alone. The hours and hours of video are almost worth the cost of the book!