Solidworks 2013 Bible (Anglais) Broché – 15 mars 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
A comprehensive resource packed with information for both beginners and advanced users
SolidWorks is the leading 3D solid modeling software used in computer–aided design. It′s powerful but not simple. This complete guide introduces beginners to the software but then goes far beyond, covering numerous details that advanced users have requested. Beginners will learn not only how the software works but why, while more experienced users will learn all about search criteria, Pack–and–Go, other file management concepts, and much more. A valuable companion website contains before and after real–world parts and assemblies along with many example files used in the text. Additionally, the text of the book is augmented by video tutorials with author voice–over which can be found on the website.
- SolidWorks is the leading 3D CAD program, and previous editions of this book have sold more than 33,000 copies
- Covers necessary information to give beginners a solid foundation in the software, including part and assembly modeling and 2D drawing techniques
- Addresses a wide range of advanced topics not treated in other books, including best practices, search criteria, Pack–and–Go, and other file management concepts
- Includes tutorials on both beginning and advanced topics, with videos; sample part, assembly, and drawing files; and before–and–after example files available on the companion website
SolidWorks 2013 Bible is the ultimate resource on SolidWorks 2013, the book beginners can start with and advanced users will want to keep close at hand.
Quatrième de couverture
Companion Website FEATURES:
- before–and–after example files
- Video tutorials
Learn best practices & advanced techniques
Find content not well covered elsewhere
Take your SolidWorks skills to a new level
Get solid with SolidWorks Standard
Are you switching from another CAD program or trying to improve your current SolidWorks skills? If you want more info on SolidWorks than you′ve been able to find, this practical guide from well–known SolidWorks guru Matt Lombard is what you need. Featuring detailed content and workarounds, new performance icons to help you choose the best settings, and access to video tutorials, this book will soon have you efficiently using this complex software at a higher level.
- Review SolidWorks basic concepts, terminology, and the user interface
- Integrate 3D intelligence into your sketches from the beginning, and design parts
- Work with assembly sketches, use SpeedPak and other tools, and control assembly configurations
- Use the best tools for creating drawings from SolidWorks parts and assemblies
- Master multi–body modeling and surface modeling, including techniques not widely covered elsewhere
- Work effectively with large–scale designs
Create smooth shapes with the new Conic sketch entity
Use the new Intersect feature to create and edit solid bodies
Display the FeatureManager in a straight–line history
Visit the companion website for:
- Chapter intro videos to get you up to speed on each chapter′s basic concepts
- Tutorial videos that accompany the many tutorials in the book
- All hands–on project files needed to complete the tutorials
- Before–and–after example files
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
1.) Comprehensive orderly introduction and in-depth exploration to all areas of Solidworks 2013 far in excess of the software suites Help files.
2.) Using the Kindle desktop App to read the manual is a priceless feature.
3.) A great amount of content which focuses on avoiding pitfalls , in some cases caused by developer supplied training content, in a refreshingly blatant manner. For example many of the developer supplied tutorials when finished do not pass manufacturability or other validation routines. Begging the question what was the point?
4.) A "large" per chapter reservoir of downloadable content for use with many hands-on lessons including some great full Assemblies. 39 fun filled Chapters covering virtually every nook and cranny of the software, it's strengths and weaknesses and how to leverage each function in a way that improves efficiency while building in Part and Assembles protection from the start. ( See notes below )
Cons:- One Star
A.) As I wade through Chapter 14, I have found that downloaded tutorial content references may or may not always correspond to the written textual references, so the tutorial modeling content files are there but may be named slightly differently.
B.) Searching within the corresponding Chapter content will eventually reveal the files, and as a bonus far more than is mentioned directly. This particular circumstance is proving to be a frustrating aspect of an otherwise very useful reference.
C:) Also there are chapters where similar or the same assemblies, parts etc. have corresponding but seemingly redundant Chapter content, however each iteration focuses on specific relevant tasks. This has created confusion, but again some patience is worth the increased proficiency.
Tips - I downloaded all of the content (*.ZIP) files into one folder entitled Solidworks 2013 Bible. This has to be done one at a time unfortunately if you purchased the Kindle Version which does not include the referenced DVD. I then expand each corresponding Chapter content, one at a time, to a project folder, and then finally populate Workgroup PDM on a Server, creating a living reference of sorts.
Well worth the price even with the aforementioned peculiarities. This Manual may help deter any reader from throwing the entire computer and software out the nearest window otherwise. Go from NOOB to Ninja in only 39 Chapters full of CAD excitement and intrigue published in beautiful Times Roman typeface! heh heh :-)
I'd recommend the book for beginners who need a guide for solidworks workflows.
The only bad thing is that the images and screenshots are black and white.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique