Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 17,09|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 3,06 (18%)
36 Solos for Young Singers Format Kindle avec audio/vidéo
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
|Longueur : 88 pages||Word Wise: Activé||Optimisé pour de plus grands écrans|
|Langue : Anglais|
Lecteurs numériques KindleTablettes Kindle Fire
- En raison de la grande taille de ce livre, veuillez connecter votre appareil au WiFi pour le télécharger.
- Édition Kindle avec Audio/Vidéo: Le contenu audio/vidéo est disponible sur les appareils Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, iPad, iPhone et iPod Touch.
Descriptions du produit
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
As always, I appreciated that this book comes with a CD, and so for us who are not so proficient at the piano, we are able to "cheat" a bit. Of course, the accompaniament for many of the songs is quite simple even for a poor pianist such as myself.
On that note, I was pleased at the simplicity of the songs from a pianistic perspective. Being a self-proclaimed poor pianist, I was easily able to go through this book and pick out every song in here.
The vocal ranges are perfect for the young student, and the variety allows for a wide range of focus areas to concentrate on. Nearly every student and teacher will find several fun pieces in this book.
However, there is something universal about the simplicity and beauty of the time-tested pieces found in this book, no matter what kind of music a student is accustomed to hearing. These pieces can be sung by students of varying vocal ability levels, and the songs can be sung in various styles as well.
The accompaniment track is really imperative for the students to learn the piece well during their own practice time at home. My more motivated students have often started learning additional songs from the book for fun while practicing their assigned songs at home! Again, the included accompaniment track makes this a lot easier for them.
Finally, I really like the fact that the melodic line is usually worked into the accompaniment and supports the young singer as they sing their melody. This has helped the students to learn the pieces more easily and with less frustration.
My suggestion to Hal Leonard, this book's publishing company: I think a CD of beginning singers ages 8-16 singing these songs in age-appropriate ways could be a very helpful teaching aid for the students as well. A number of these songs are not yet easily available on YouTube in these particular arrangements (and YouTube is a go-to source for many if not most of today's vocal students in listening to possible new repertoire). I think there could be a market for a CD of young singers in various physical stages of vocal development appropriately demonstrating/singing these songs.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Voice
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Songbooks
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Voice
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Entertainment > Music > Theory, Composition & Performance > Songbooks