Présentation de l'éditeur
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, Pulitzer Prize—winning photographer Brian Smith, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the Sony A7 / A7R
- Use the Sony A7 / A7R’s advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Learn the basics behind shooting video with your Sony A7 / A7R and start making movies of your own
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your A7 / A7R to get great shots at flickr.com/groups/sonya7-a7rfromsnapshotstogreatshots.
Biographie de l'auteur
A Pulitzer Prize—winning photographer and Sony Artisan of Imagery, Brian Smith was among the first professional photographers in the world to use the Sony A7R. His bold, iconic portraits of celebrities, athletes, and executives have appeared in Sports Illustrated, ESPN the Magazine, People, Esquire, Time, Forbes, Rolling Stone, and GQ. His photographs have been exhibited in the Library of Congress, American Museum of Natural History, Chelsea Art Museum, and Aperture Gallery. He is the best-selling author of Secrets of Great Portrait Photography.