- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement? En savoir plus ici.
Pour toute information sur la rémunération copie privée, sur son paiement et son éventuel remboursement, veuillez consulter cette page.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Description du produit ■ Accessoires ■ nombre de pixels (horizontal x vertical) les écouteurs de l'oreille interne scellés qui produisent un son clair et portabilité beauté visuelle écrasante de HD panneau électroluminescent organique commence à dessiner ■ excellente: 1280x720 Ratio ■ d'image: 16:9 ■ Angle de vision: 750 pouces (environ 20m de distance de visite virtuelle): ■ taille de l'écran virtuel de 45 degrés
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
pour sony HMZ1 rien à dire sublime epoustoufflant cinema à la maison son clair image de tres bonne qualite grand ecran
moi je le conseil à mes amis
dommage qu'on ne peut partager avec les autres c'est individuel et le poids aussi c'est lourd et la deuxieme version HMZ2 est moins lourd et malheuresement je n'ai pas pu tester et c'est dommage et je me demande si je continurais à commander sur amazon.fr
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
First, the positive is that the 3D effect itself is amazing. With each eye having its own display isolated from the other eye, there is zero crosstalk.
As for the negatives...
Comfort isn't great. It's possible to make it very comfortable, but this often impacts the image quality. In order to get the best quality, I really had to ratchet it down against my forehead to limit the movement of the device and force my eyes as close to the lenses as possible. The greater the distance between your eyes and the lenses, the harder it is to get good focus on the entire image. If you wear glasses, be careful. I tried it briefly with mine instead of my contacts and couldn't get it to fit correctly at all due to the way the frames of the glasses physically came into contact with the viewer.
Not all of the accessories are well thought out. The light blockers, in particular, are prone to simply falling off. I would state that the cables are very cumbersome, but that's expected since this wasn't really intended as a portable device.
The screens are only 720p. This is very noticeable given the level of magnification used to try and produce a large screen experience. When using the viewer with a PC, the pixel structure was very apparent, particularly on text and small graphics. The effect was also readily apparent when watching movies. The 720p screens may be in part due to the lack of 60Hz 3D support at 1080p over HDMI 1.4 with many devices.
I had a difficult time getting the entire image in focus. There was always one corner that was blurry, though the particular corner would vary with the adjustments. This was very noticeable with text and games, less so with movies but still very annoying. The eye adjustments are not precise enough and the range of adjustment is too limited to completely solve the problem.
I could probably live with the above, if not for the single biggest deal breaker...
The light from the screens illuminates the viewing lenses and the entire path from the lenses to the screens. It's literally like you're looking down a tunnel at the screens because you can see everything in-between. This completely ruins the illusion of having a large screen in front of you. If they could find a way to keep everything between your eye and the screens completely dark, then this could realistically feel like a large screen directly in front of you.
I know this product has been revised since I tried the HMZ-T2 version, but I'm skeptical that they could've possibly fixed all these issues so quickly.
* I seem to be one of the guys on the planet who achieve a perfect fit with only the provided straps, i. e. without any modding. I understand that some people are less lucky here, in which case everything said below will not apply to the same extent.
* I have no problem with my glasses. I own several pairs with different frame designs (among them one JFRey and one Face-A-Face with rather bulky frames), all of which fit. I don't have to use contact lenses. But again, some people might have a different experience here.
* The image quality is brilliant. Contrast couldn't be much better. Even if it is not 1080p, you can watch 1080p material downscaled and it looks pretty good.
* 3D content is where this device shines; it doesn't get much better than this. Naturally there is no blur, no crosstalk, it's not exaggerated, it's just how it should be. I've never had a better visual gaming experience.
* To achieve good immersion, I typically darken the room completely, so that there is no ambient light, and lay down on a couch or bed in half-upright position with a squeezed cushion behind my head, so that the back of the head gets some support. (The unit is somewhat on the heavy side, after all. Although if you're playing a game where your character is supposed to be wearing a heavy helmet, that can probably add to the immersion.)
* After one hour, your forehead typically goes numb and you need to take a break. This is somewhat of a problem because it's not long enough for one movie, not to mention gaming sessions which can often last for one day without interruption. Well with this device, this is practically not possible and you will need to take breaks.
* Any kind of abrupt or repetitive movement with your hands transfers to the unit and you will lose the ability to focus on the image for a moment. I think that's a real issue for PS Move/Wii controllers.
* While the built-in headphones are OK quality-wise and fine for me, it is a bit unfortunate that they are not detachable, so you cannot use your normal audio equipment which might be of higher quality. (As for the virtual surround feature, for me it doesn't sound considerably different than normal 2.0 headphones.)
Does it do what it supposed to do? YES!
The best way to see 3D! amazing. Now I cannot watch 3D movies on TVs anymore, I own 3 of the best 3D TVs, with SONY headset you are inside the movie no way to describe it. just try it!
Discomfort while you are wearing it? NOT IMPORTANT, you will forget that when you see the 3D effect. And by the way you can adjust it for minimum discomfort.
Do yourself a favor and get one.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique