Présentation de l'éditeur
What you can expect from Sport Supplement Reference Guide:
• An overview of the sport supplement industry
• Protein primer and how to choose the right type of protein for your needs.
• Types of Carbohydrate Supplementation.
• Vitamin and Mineral overview.
• Supplement Ingredient Profiles of over 40 different ingredients. Each profile has its own rating based on clinical studies and empirical evidence.
• Rules for Effective Supplement Shopping and Consumer Empowerment. This section will help you stop wasting money on worthless supplements.
• Goal orientated sample supplement cycles takes the guess work out what supplements needed for your goal.
This book is perfect for anyone that consumes dietary supplements for sports related activity, weight lifting, bodybuilding, weight loss, or other fitness goals.