- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Square-Enix - AFGSQX041 - Figurine - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood - Play Arts [Kai] - Roy Mustang
- Age minimum : 1 an
- Nécessite des piles : Non
- Descriptif Produit: • Taille : 19,70 cm de hauteur.• Les Play Arts [KAI] sont des Play Arts améliorés, plus grands, avec plus d'articulations et d'accessoires pour un rendu encore plus réaliste.
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Description du produit
Figurine articulée taille env. 18 cm avec accessoires, en emballage boîte-vitrine. Modèle très détaillé avec nombreux points d articulation, dans la collection Square Enix Play Arts Kai.
Avertissement De SÃ»retÃ©
Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 3 ans, petits éléments détachables susceptibles d'être avalés,
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
For starters, this is not your average action figure. I would strongly advise against rough use by a child. This figure is more for posing and display purposes. Or for very light play, I suppose. Having this guy in my hands really brought out the kid in me, and I won't say that I didn't play with a little. Mustang is built with all the details of his uniform from the anime/manga and looks very real. Nearly every joint is moveable: neck, shoulders, elbow, wrist, knees, waist, hips, knees, feet, and possibly some others that I can't remember.
What's in the box:
- 3 sets of hands: regular open hand with slightly curved fingers (relaxed position), a fist, and of course Mustang's signature snap with his spark gloves on
- 2 heads: angry Mustang face with messy hair, and a disinterested, stern face with combed hair (from later in the show)
- 1 hat: Military Fuhrer hat (only fits the disinterested, stern looking head)
- A moveable stand to grip Mustang and pose him floating in the air (it has a flat base and a two-segment rod that grips onto Mustang... very similar to the Gundam stands if you've seen those)
- A very tiny manual that says not to be gentle with the joints
One thing I cannot stress enough after reading many reviews around the web about this product is to be gentle! Play Arts figures need to be treated gently. Most of the joints and points of articulation were stiff when I got the figure, but I slowly moved them until they became easier to move. Also, be gentle when removing and inserting the removable parts (hands and head). From what I've read, it seems that in recent years production quality and quality control haven't been as high as before. Many people on the web reported having slight defects in their models. So, be weary of that.
This is a very detailed action figure, but don't be too rough with it. It also isn't very cheap, but for the level detail and articulation you get, it's worth it. If you do a quick search for older high grade play arts figures which are no longer manufactured, they all sell for very high amounts. I'm not guaranteeing it, but due to the limited quantity produced, the price of this figure may go up in the future (the Ed and Al ones are already considerably more expensive, despite originally costing the same amount).
Unfortunately, I don't own any other Play Arts figures or any high grade figures for that matter. So, I can't really compare this to any other figures, but it's way, way better than any of the action figures I had when I was young. If you have any questions, please comment and I'll answer it as best as I can.