Stop Staring: Facial Modeling and Animation Done Right (Anglais) Broché – 8 octobre 2010
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
If you want to do character facial modeling and animation at the high levels achieved in today s films and games, Stop Staring: Facial Modeling and Animation Done Right, Third Edition, is for you. While thoroughly covering the basics such as squash and stretch, lip syncs, and much more, this new edition has been thoroughly updated to capture the very newest professional design techniques, as well as changes in software, including using Python to automate tasks.
- Shows you how to create facial animation for movies, games, and more
- Provides in–depth techniques and tips for everyone from students and beginners to high–level professional animators and directors currently in the field
- Features the author s valuable insights from his own extensive experience in the field
- Covers the basics such as squash and stretch, color and shading, and lip syncs, as well as how to automate processes using Python
Breathe life into your creations with this important book, considered by many studio 3D artists to be the quintessential reference on facial animation.
Quatrième de couverture
GET IN YOUR CHARACTER′S FACE
How a head tilts, the timing of a blink, how the mouth shapes sounds these and a host of other details add up to the creation of complex animated characters that can not only move, but also act. In this third edition of his acclaimed book, Jason Osipa teaches you his secrets for breathing life and drama into animated characters through the face.
Digging even deeper into technical topics, this new edition explores today′s latest animation and rigging trends and teaches you dazzling, professional techniques. Follow a detailed analysis of a wide variety of characters, understand the why and how of every pose and move, and take away insights from the author′s years of experience in all kinds of 3D media.
- Learn about visemes and lip sync techniques
- Find out what eyes and brows communicate
- Understand how fundamentals bridge across character styles
- Explore the process of facial landmarking
- Learn how squash and stretch and secondary controls are all the same thing
- Create a library of expressions and shapes for your faces
- Understand skeletal setup, weighting, and rigging in many different forms
- Use Python scripts to automate tasks
Techniques described are applicable to any 3D software application. Maya 2011 is used in many of the examples in the book. A color insert showcases many techniques, including the impact of color and lighting.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
If there was one negative criticism I have of this book is the weird ordering of the chapters. It alternates from chapters on modeling a specific facial region, the mouth for example, then a chapter on creating the blend shapes of that region. I am a fairly advanced modeler but I am a bit new to rigging so having to read a chapter than skip one becomes a bit confusing at times especially if you have to back track to an earlier chapter to revise a few things. I wish all the modeling chapter followed each other and then all the rigging chapters there after.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique