Présentation de l'éditeur
Sudo lets you divide root’s monolithic power between the people who need it, with accountability and auditability.
Sudo Mastery will teach you to:
* design a sudo policy rather than slap rules together
* simplify policies with lists and aliases
* use non-Unix information sources in policies
* configure alternate sudo policies
* manage shell environments
* verify system integrity and perform intrusion detection
* have a common sudo policy across your server farm
* manage sudo policies via LDAP
* log and debug sudo
* log and replay full sudo sessions
* use authentication systems other than passwords
While many people use sudo, most use only a small part of it’s features. Chances are, you’re doing it wrong. Master sudo with Sudo Mastery.