Super Spy (Anglais) Broché – 11 septembre 2007
Découvrez notre boutique Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : livres, agendas, fournitures, ordinateurs, ameublement...
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
- Super Spy is 52 interwoven short stories about cyanide, pen-guns, heartbreak and betrayal. Each story follows the life of a spy during World War II. Spanning the globe from Spain to France and Germany, this book takes the reader on a tour of the everyday life of the spy. From the small lies and deceptions to the larger secrets that everyone hides, Super Spy reveals the nature of espionage and how an individual can be lost and also find redemption. A children's book is something more than it seems... a woman swims the English Channel to deliver a deadly secret... a German spy desperately seeks escape for herself and her daughter... and a spy continues to serve his country even beyond death.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
To be honest, the art style didn't appeal to me that much at first but after the first chapter, it didn't even bother me. The book is a good example of what makes telling a story in comic form so unique As I was rereading the book, not only was I picking up elements of the storyline I might have missed ("Oh, that character was in this scene and doing that") but I was also noticing design elements of the book that I didn't notice before. For example, there's a chapter that starts off with a photograph of a briefcase with numbers tagged to each item. It was only after I reread the book and started to think why that photograph was there did I notice that each page of the chapter has a different item in the briefcase from the beginning. Very well thought out - from the way the book uses different colors for different reasons in each of the chapters to the panel designs, you can get a lot out of this book if you take the time.
Neat design feature that I didn't get until it was pointed out to me - in the paperback version, if you take the front cover and just take that page and hold it up to the light, you'll see elements of what's on the other side shine through creating a nice effect.
All in all, a great comic. The more time you put into it, the more fulfilling the read becomes.
If you are fan of indie graphic novels and have yet to read Super Spy, you are definitely missing out.