System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM) Unleashed (Anglais) Broché – 18 juillet 2012
Rentrée scolaire 2017 : découvrez notre boutique de livres, fournitures, cartables, ordinateurs, vêtements ... Voir plus.
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Quatrième de couverture
Foreword by Wally Mead, Microsoft Corporation
Leading System Center experts offer step-by-step coverage of every feature area, organized to help you rapidly optimize ConfigMgr 2012 for your specific requirements, deploy and use it successfully, and gain even more value by integrating it with the rest of System Center.
Extensively revised to reflect major improvements in Configuration Manager 2012, this book fully addresses planning, design, and implementation, offering best practice processes for everything from software distribution to client security. Drawing on their unsurpassed “in-the-trenches” experience, the authors show how to use Configuration Manager 2012’s user-centric capabilities to provide anytime/anywhere services and software, and to strengthen both control and compliance.
• Understand Configuration Manager 2012’s key concepts and components
• Plan your architecture, and design supporting network infrastructure
• Install Configuration Manager 2012 and integrate it with existing systems
• Leverage Configuration Manager 2012’s major improvements in security and scalability
• Manage operations and clients through the new Outlook-style console
• Efficiently create, manage, distribute, deploy, and update applications
• Centrally manage all your mobile devices
• Simplify client security management with new Endpoint Protection capabilities
• Query and report on configurations throughout your enterprise
• Implement reliable backup and recovery
• Establish security accounts, groups, and requirements, and safely delegate security rights
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I'm thinking they wrote this book too early in the SCCM 2012 product lifecycle.
A bunch of filler inside that frankly no better than whats on TechNet already.
Additionally found :
Slight differences between RTM release capabilities than what's listed in the book
Large differences between SP1 capabilities than what's listed in this book.
Big fan of other unleashed series of books.
This one falls a bit short of expectations.
Will buy other unleashed books..but tough to recommend this one unless you know nothing about SCCM 2007 or SCCM 2012..AND have no access to TechNet.
The only downside to this book is that I bought it just shortly before SP1 for SCCM 2012 was released. SP1 was a major update to SCCM, adding support for Windows 8 and Server 2012, but also adding new features and changing how some things worked. We're using the SP1 version, so I've had to find information on those updates elsewhere in cases where the book had information that was already out of date. I can't really fault the publisher/writers for that, as SP1 came out about 9 months after SCCM 2012 was released, which is a relatively short time for such a big update to come out. Still, it would be great if, when a 2nd edition of this book is released, they offer chapters related to updates in SP1 as an ebook or web reference for those of us who own the 1st edition.
A great reference book for any SCCM 2012 administrator to keep on their bookshelf. If you want to get SCCM 2012 deployed and setup then combine this with the book by Deployment Fundamentals and you can bypass the hurdles and be productive much sooner with confidence.
I also bought "System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Mastering the Fundamentals" for training myself, as I'm just now learning SCCM. (I have first edition, get the second edition) That book gets a B+ as it's well written, but does have some gaps. Given my purpose of learning the subject, even the gaps are helping me.