TOOGOO(R) Adaptateur de douille d'ampoule E12 - E27 Blanc
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Tout neuf. Haute qualite.
- Adaptateur de douille d'ampoule pour l'ampoule a douille candelabre vers la norme, vous pouvez utiliser une ampoule standard dans une prise candelabre.
- Simple a utiliser et vous permet de continuer a utiliser les ampoules conventionnelles ou fluorescentes.
- Remplacer des minuscules ampoules a base de candelabre.
- Ideal pour des ventilateurs de plafond ou des lampes avec des prises candelabres qui doivent etre convertis en une base moyenne standard.
Description du produit
* TOOGOO est une marque deposee. SEULEMENT le vendeur autorise de TOOGOO peut vendre les produits de TOOGOO.Nos produits vont ameliorer votre experience et vous donner une inspiration incroyable.
* TOOGOO(R) Adaptateur de douille d'ampoule E12 - E27 Blanc
* Type: E12 a E27
* Dimension: 6.2cm * 3cm (environ)
* Couleur: blanc
* Poids: 15g/0,53 oz
* Emballage compris: 1 x Adaptateur de douille d'ampoule E12 - E27 Blanc
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
This is MUCH higher quality. I'm afraid the cardboard type might catch on fire. The parts on this one are clean and seamless, whereas the cardboard type has messy soldering and looks like it would fall apart.
This costs a bit more but this is one of those cases where you get what you pay for.
The only thing to keep in mind before purchasing this product is that the wide bases of some compact flourescents will not reach the contact inside the socket. The plastic lip gets in the way. If you want to use compact flourescents with the wide bases then you're stuck with the cheap cardboard adapters.
These sturdy adapters solved our problem promptly and completely. Although I was concerned about an initial overseas delivery estimate over a month away, they showed up well protected in a bubble mailer after only 11 days. Ten minutes later, both our pole lamps have better and brighter bulbs. The only problem (and not the fault of the adapter) is that the new bulbs are taller than the ones replaced, so stick up out of the lamp about 2 inches. Of that, only one inch is due to the unavoidable length of the adapter itself.
Other reviewers have mentioned the possibility of one of these adapters not working, so I bought extras. Considering the low cost, it seemed cheap insurance. Plus, I'm ready in case I ever need another.
Since I'm not mechanically inclined, I will leave the technical speak to all the reviewers who know what they're talking about. (I don't even know enough to pretend to know anything!) The only issue I can find with these? They do add additional height to your bulbs, so if your ceiling fan has globes or shades that go around/over the bulbs, that would be important to remember. Mine does have shades, but since the fan is so high it doesn't matter if the bulbs stick up past the tops of the shades a little - even my 6'9" son can't really see the added height. I love the bright light that is now thrown throughout my room, and I'm thrilled I have a wider bulb choice than I did before. The candelabra base bulbs burn out quickly, aren't as bright, and are more expensive. If the bulbs all went out right now, I would still save money over buying the candelabra bulbs.
The price for these adapters is awesome! I paid barely over $1/adapter, including shipping. Schwing! Even with the small added expense of these adapters, I still came out cheaper than having to purchase the candelabra bulbs. If the cost is spread out over time, these wind up saving me money. Gotta love that! I have spent some time trying to think of one reason I dislike these bulbs, but I am unable to come up with anything. They are a simple gadget that improves life - and I couldn't be happier. I have posted a photo so you can see that the additional height doesn't really affect what can be seen when they are installed in a ceiling fan. (It was a last minute picture - please ignore the dust!) I hope you now have enough information to decide if these are right for you. They are great adapters and I am happy I purchased them.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique