- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ Livraison gratuite en France métropolitaine
Tamiya - 35113 - Maquette - Sd.Kfz 251 Greif - Echelle 1/35
|Prix :||EUR 74,38 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Descriptif produit: Echelle : 1/35
- Age minimum: 10 ans
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Les clients ayant consulté cet article ont également regardé
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Description du produit
1/35 German Sdkfz 250/3 Greif Kit
* Tamiya Item#: 35113
* Precision **ASSEMBLY-REQUIRED PLASTIC MODEL KIT** with parts mounted on sprue trees
* For ages 10 and older; To avoid choking or injury, keep all model kit parts away from small children
* Assembly & painting required. Requires glue, paint, & modeling tools (not included)
Avertissement De Sûreté
Ne convient pas aux enfants de moins de 14 ans
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
The decals are the one outstanding feature of this model, as they are on-register and fully opague without being excessively thick. They locate and lay down on the model very well when applied with a setting solution. One side note here: the word "Greif," which was used by Rommel on his command vehicle, does not mean "Griffon" in this case. When used as a noun, "Greif" does mean "Griffon," but Rommel was using the verb "Greif," which means "to grasp" or "to seize," in other words, an exhortation to action to his troops. The instructions are up to Tamiya's usual exemplary standards, so that whatever frustrations someone might experience with this model won't come from being unable to assemble it properly, a flaw in several other model makers' instruction sheets.
I've defended the continued production of Tamiya's 1/35 scale Panzer IV D on the grounds that at the price, around $20, it is a good introduction to armor models, even though it is a far-from-perfect representation of that tank. I can't say the same for the Sdkfz 250/3, however. At $40 it is no bargain, and while there are models of the same vehicle out there produced by other manufacturers at roughly half-again that price, they are of a level of quality in molding and accuracy that makes them worth the extra money. This kit has done Tamiya proud over the years, but its day is now long past, and it should be put out to pasture.
Kit features: fuel cans, MG34 machine guns, hardened vinyl for the front tires, link-and-length track shoes (must put together piece by piece), radio, radio antenna, seats, and 3 crew man in various poses. Also, there is 1 figure that represents Rommel. Detail of figures is adequate for the 1980s era of modeling. There is an engine that can be viewed if you position the engine panels in the OPEN position. Good interior parts for kit also.
Decals are very good and had no problems applying to finished kit. Decals consist of vehicle markings, German Afrika Korps markings, and "GRIEF" decals: 1 in red w/ white outline and 1 just in white outline. "Grief" is German for "Griffon", a creature from Greek mythology that Rommel named his vehicle for.
Instruction sheet was easy to follow and gave a detailed history of the North Africa campaign, and history of this particular vehicle. Suggested painting guide and decal placement also provided. Instructions were in Japanese and English/German.
This was a quick build. Younger modelers may find this just a bit intimidating primarily for the link-and-length track shoes - they are tiny and sometimes hard to handle. Remember that this is a plastic model kit and construction is required. Paint/glue not included.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique