- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
'Targus 17 "XL Rolling Notebook Case 17" Trolley Case Black – Notebook Cases (43,2 cm (17), trolley case, Black, nylon, 3.62 kg, 419.1 x 55.9 x 327.7 mm)
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
However, with the one I received today. It's much different. It's either a cheap Chinese clone, or Targus's quality has really gone down hill.
The material seems very week and when I even slightly pull on the zipper, I can see the threads. I don't know how long that will last.
Also the padding all around is much less. Even the handle doesn't even compare. Check out my photos of the old handle and the new "handle"
The inside notebook padding is also thinner and no longer has the mesh on the front to hold things. (shown in photo)
It's also has one, instead of two zippers in some areas. It's also not as wide as the older bags.
In general it's just poor quality all around.
My biggest gripe is that the armbands are VERY short for a bag this big. This is problematic for me because I am big. In order to put it on, I need to loosen the straps all the way. That leads to another problem. The strings on the armbands are designed to be adjusted while the bag is off. It's really REALLY (PAINFULLY) hard to pull the strings out in order to tighten the armbands. You'll hurt your fingernails quite a bit before you manage to get a grip good enough to adjust it.The reason why I mention this is because my last backpack had two plastic rings attached to the strings, so you could easily pull the armbands to your preferred tightness.
Quality. Now it does not seem to be the best. There is a real reason why it has only been used for the months stated above. A few months is all it lasted. As a regular college student it would not last. Mind you I never threw this around or dragged it nor do anything with it that would make this backpack tear as it did. The area around the zippers gave out. It began to rip around there. For the price you would be paying, for what I paid, you would think that this will last.
But hey if you would like a big space backpack and use it to only carry small items then this is the one to get.
Bought this about 4 years ago to carry my work laptop along with all of its accessories. The laptop weighs almost 6 lbs (gaming rig) and with all the accesories, it could add up to about 10 lbs.
After 4 years of daily use, it is still going strong. The wheels have held up great even after rolling it daily on concrete and the ballistic material has even stood up to my cats.
However, this is not the best looking roller, or the tidiest. The shape of the bag is not firm like the swiss army ones and sometimes it will fall down depending on how you distribute the weight. The carry handle is nice and strong, very handy when going up or downstairs. The rolling handle is durable as well, but it may give the impression that its not. If you dont punish this handle too heavily (carrying the bag up or down stairs from here), it should last years. Mine is still going strong.
- Cheaper than swiss army and just as durable
- wheels are smooth even in concrete
- plenty of space inside
- handles are durable and smooth to operate
- Clearance from ground is not good
- back plate bends under heavier weight
- too big for 15 inch laptops or if you dont carry too much
- doesnt look as professional as swiss army ones
- sometimes its not sable when weight is not distributed appropriately