Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 14,20|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 5,21 (37%)
This Is Ridiculous This Is Amazing: Parenthood in 71 Lists Format Kindle
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Descriptions du produit
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Nikki Knepper - Author of Moms Who Drink And Swear
Like the title says, this is a book of lists, as such, it is pretty concise and you could probably sit and read the whole thing from cover to cover in about an hour. As such, I view this book as more of a "bathroom reader" sort of book. By that I mean that it's a book that you can pick up, open to any page, read for a few minutes, get a few chuckles from, and then put down after completing a few short chapters.
In order to help you get a better grasp on what you'll expect to find in this book, I'll give you a partial list from one of the chapters entitled "Car Talk," which gives a list of things that kids like to argue about in the car when the trip is longer than three minutes:
1. Whether we're going fast or slow.
2. Where we're going.
3. Why we're going there.
4. When we're going to be there.
5. Who gets which car seat.
6. Who owns the strip of fabric between their car seats.
7. Who can kick the chair in front of them the hardest.
8. Why the windows won't go all the way down in the back seat.
9. Whether the windows should be up or down.
10. Why Daddy is so quiet.
If you found this list funny, then it's likely you'd enjoy most of this book. If you didn't find this list funny, then you should take a pass on this book. In my opinion, the book is a tad pricey for what it is. Also, I'm of the opinion that this book might make for a better gift than something one would purchase for themselves. It is what it is, and I liked it fine.
There are 71 lists, broken into 6 categories. They're short, but so very funny!
For instance, the list titled When Listening is Impossible, about witty responses to kids who talk constantly, in the other room, led me to great comebacks that have totally confused my two boys.
"Mom, can I come out of my room now?"
"No, I don't have the right kind of batteries."
I sat down and read the whole book, laughing at the things lots of us think but are afraid to admit!
My only regret is reading it a day after having surgery - laughing caused a lot of pain, but man at least it shows that it's a funny rather than "cute" book, so for me, this book is top notch!
This is one of the rare books I have read that is literally laugh-out-loud funny. I would recommend it to anyone who has ever had kids, but especially those who are in the middle of surviving very young ones. If, like me, you use your time in the "reading room" as a five minute refuge to hide from your kids, you're going to love having this book in there with you. Each of the 71 entries is funnier than the last--reading 2-3 of these lists is a perfect way to start off your day and a reminder that you are not alone.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Entertainment > Humor > Parenting & Families
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Parenting & Families > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Parenting & Families > Parenting
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Humour
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Entertainment > Humor > Parenting & Families
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Parenting & Families > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Parenting & Families > Parenting