Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 10,03|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 7,04 (70%)
Ticky Tack The Littlest Reindeer - A Christmas Book for Children (Christmas Stories For Kids 1) (English Edition) Format Kindle
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Description du produit
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta) (Peut contenir des commentaires issus du programme Early Reviewer Rewards)
"Ticky Tack" is an almost forgotten story drawn by cartoonist Walt Kelly, who's most famous for his Comic strip character Pogo. As near as I can determine, "Ticky Tack" was drawn for a Dell comics issue titled "Santa Claus Funnies" sometime in the 1940s.
This is a nice Christmas story for youngsters. It's an old story more than half a century old, but it deserves to be brought back and read by a later generation.
1) "Santa Ate My Gingerbread House" by Mark I Sutherland
2) "Lucius and the Christmas Star" by Jim Long
3) ""Joja's Christmas Day" by Sujatha Lalgudi
4) "Charlie the Tree" by Michelle Thompson
5) "A House Before Christmas" by Betty Antibus
6) "Janie and the Magic Box Christmas" by Julia Dweck
Children's colorful book about a reindeer that thinks he's big enough to pull Santa's sleigh but everyone just laughs at him.
Colorful pictures showing what's going on so children can follow along.
One toy is left out and Shortbread fixes it and now they have to come up with an idea how to deliver it...
Other works by the author are highlighted at the end.
I am amazed by the story and the illustrations were simple but overwhelming at the same time.
This really was a heart-felt story about a reindeer that was too small to be apart of Santa's sleigh.
This story will provide the readers with a sense of pride as well as the need to be strong enough to handle
and life's lesson that appears to them. In the end the littlest reindeer saved Christmas for the little sick boy.
Just an excellent story!
Amazon needs 14 more words before I can post this review, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1314 ;)
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Children's & Teens > Literature > Science Fiction, Fantasy, Mystery & Horror > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Children's & Teens > People & Places > Holidays & Festivals
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Children's Books > Literature > Science Fiction, Fantasy, Mystery & Horror > Comics & Graphic Novels
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Children's Books > People & Places > Holidays & Festivals