- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Transparency, The Boris Wild Marked Deck Book by Boris Wild - Book
|Prix :||EUR 48,20|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
Avertissement : À utiliser sous la surveillance d’un adulte
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Everything you ever wanted to know about the marked deck but were afraid to ask!
Just think of the power you would have if you could find any face-down card in a shuffled deck in three or four seconds. What would you do? Yes, miracles!
All of the most amazing effects that Boris Wild has ever created with his marked deck are now gathered in this unique book, a true "bible" on the subject!
Twenty-five routines, techniques and applications to fully exploit the potential of your Boris Wild Marked Deck!
What you will find here:
- Easy and direct routines requiring very little sleight of hand with strong impact on the audience.
- Clean effects that can be performed in professional conditions.
- True little miracles exclusively possible with the Boris Wild Marked Deck.
This newly revised and expanded edition includes extra routines and techniques as well as an exclusive chapter devoted to the outstanding possibilities of the Boris Wild Marked Deck in the improvisation of impossible effects.
Whatever your level in card magic may be, the Boris Wild marked deck brings within your reach the effects you have always dreamed of!
The greatest care has been brought to the quality of the book, including to its cover with a unique lenticular effect in 3D. A world premiere in the publishing of magic books!
- 25 routines, techniques and applications for your Boris Wild Marked Deck!
- Well-crafted book in English. Preface by David Acer.
- Hardcover with a lenticular effect in 3D.
- Size: 17 x 24 cm. High-quality satin paper.
- 230 pages illustrated with more than 100 photos.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com