- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Traxxas 3776A Anaconda 2.8" Tires Assembled on All-Star Black-Chrome Wheels (japan import)
|Prix :||EUR 55,40 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- The number one selling name ins RTR
- Innovative design and engineering
- Made using only the highest quality components
- Fits rear: Jato/3.3, N. Stampede, N. Rustler, N. Sport, Fits front: Rustler/VXL and Stampede/VXL
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Sécurité du produit
Cet article est sujet à des avertissements et consignes de sécurité spécifiques
Description du produit
Traxxas was started in 1986 with an idea for what was at that time an entirely new concept for a fully assembled, hobby-class R/C car. This new car would have all the same benefits of a hobby-class kit such as replaceable parts, hop-ups, and a high-quality component radio system, however it would be fully assembled with a colorful body, right out of the box. Traxxas coined the term Ready-To-Run (RTR) to describe this new class. Since a fully assembled, ready-to-run car would appeal to the entry-level beginner, a toll-free customer support line was set up from day one to service an entirely new category of hobby consumer. At first, acceptance of the RTR concept was slow because traditional R/C kits had always been unassembled. Once people realized that a Traxxas RTR had the same performance and quality as the traditional R/C kits, only that they didn't have to build it, the ready-to-run car was a runaway hit! A kit version would still be offered for those who still wanted to have the building experience.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Great for high-power pavement scenarios. Greatly improved stampede VXL 2WD turning stability and overall road control.
edit: After using these tires for a while I noticed that these were glued pretty poorly. (just like the rear anacondas I bought) At high speeds my tires all shake. I initially thought my car needed work, which it did. I have new bearings and oversized carriers, etc. The wheel shake is even more pronounced now. I have bought Anaconda tires in the past and they were glued so well that I bought another set. I guess it is luck of the draw. For low speed, on road use these are great and relatively inexpensive. If you have upgraded to brushless/lipo and are capable of going over 40 miles per hour, maybe there is a better choice. (all foam tires for example) I have read that I could unglue and reglue but that seems like a lot of work.
It might be best to buy rims and tires separately and glue them yourself if you want to do high speeds with anacondas.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique