Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 28,46|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 7,54 (26%)
Triathletes in Motion Format Kindle
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
This huge 8 ½ by 11 356 page text is comprehensive in scope and this short review cannot do it justice. It is organized into 8 detailed chapters. They are as follows: Foundations of triathlon performance, principles of triathlon training, assessing posture, assessing movement, assessing and strengthening the core, analyzing and improving swimming technique, analyzing and improving cycling techniques and analyzing and improving running technique. There are numerous charts and exercise photos in this book to help guide the coach and triathlete toward topic performance.
This is not a book for the rank beginner of this sport. However, if you are an active triathlete or a triathlon coach this is a must have book that should be in your personal library. This is more of a college level text book on triathlon training and is filled with specific details to improve a triathlete’s skills and ability. This is a must study guide for anyone into the triathlon sport.
Rating: 5 Stars. Joseph J. Truncale (Author: Advanced PR-24 Police Baton Techniques)
Have a tendency to walk on the lateral side of your feet? There is a fix for that which will not only reduce foot pain but help your running. Find it more difficult to lift on leg versus the other when lying flat on your back? That could not only interfere with athletic performance but may make you prone to other problems. Tight hip flexors? Find out how to maintain and maximize your own conditioning.
The book provides a variety of tests that you perform to determine which muscle groups or areas of your body need strengthening as part of your core workouts and then gives specific exercises to improve the weaknesses. About half the book is devoted to these tests and exercises to help you form a complete workout regime.
The book then focuses on additional specific tests and exercises to help improve in swimming, cycling and running technique.
While this is a book written by a famous triathlete coach for triathletes, I find this to be a extremely useful tool to help assess my weaknesses and exercises to improve my strengths even if I might never complete a full triathlete event.
The physical tests focus on muscle groups that may need improvement and provide workouts and targeted exercises to strengthen, stretch, and prevent injury. From this, you can identify the exercises to add to a workout. There are also tests on measuring techniques in tri segments (swimming, cycling, and running) and exercises to improve posture, foot-strike, swimming stroke, and cycling technique and strategy.
Really nice photos to accompany explanations of proper form.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Exercise & Fitness
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Sports > Individual Sports > Running & Jogging
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Sports > Individual Sports > Triathlon
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Sports > Other Team Sports > Track & Field
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Sports > Training
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Exercise & Fitness > Running & Jogging
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Sports > Individual Sports > Running & Jogging
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Sports > Individual Sports > Triathlon
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Sports > Other Team Sports > Track & Field
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Sports > Training