UML 2 For Dummies (Anglais) Broché – 22 juillet 2003
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
- Uses friendly, easy–to–understand For Dummies style to help readers learn to model systems with the latest version of UML, the modeling language used by companies throughout the world to develop blueprints for complex computer systems
- Guides programmers, architects, and business analysts through applying UML to design large, complex enterprise applications that enable scalability, security, and robust execution
- Illustrates concepts with mini–cases from different business domains and provides practical advice and examples
- Covers critical topics for users of UML, including object modeling, case modeling, advanced dynamic and functional modeling, and component and deployment modeling
Quatrième de couverture
Build complex architectures with UML 2, follow best practices, and express yourself
When it comes to modeling, this book is not just another pretty face! It guides you gently through the complexities of UML, helps you adjust to the UML 2 standard, shows you how to extract key information from UML models, and more. Before you know it, you’ll be communicating and developing systems like never before.
The Dummies Way
- Explanations in plain English
- "Get in, get out" information
- Icons and other navigational aids
- Tear–out cheat sheet
- Top ten lists
- A dash of humor and fun
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I have viewed the ebook via my paperwhite, kindle for pc and kindle for iphone; they all have the same problems. I have changed the font size but will little impact. In the paperwhite, you can tap to move around the diagram but this is not an ideal solution. In kindle for PC, this is not an option which means that there is no way to view the whole diagram.
The book itself is well paced for a beginner.
As this book is primarily about diagrams, viewing these diagrams is of primary importance. I wish someone had thought about diagram resolution and formatting when this was converted to the kindle version.
This book is not a complete reference but I think it is a good place to get started before jumping into a deeper exploration of UML. One thing I find lacking in the few books I have looked at is there is no notation summary, and this book is no exception.
I especially liked the "go to code" descriptions which described how you can take the model and implement the solution in software. There were a few of these. More would even be better. This book is not language specific, but I think some C++ or Java experience will help.
Overall I think it put me in a good position to pick up a more advanced text which is what I was after. If that is your goal I would recommend this book.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique