Présentation de l'éditeur
What's the difference between a tile and a plate? Why isn't it a good idea to stack bricks in columns to make a wall? How do you build a LEGO mosaic or build at different scales? You'll find the answers to these and other questions in The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide.
Now in full color, this brand-new edition of a well-loved favorite will show you how to:
- Construct models that won't fall apart
- Choose the right pieces and substitute when needed
- Build to micro, jumbo, and miniland scale
- Make playable board games out of LEGO pieces
- Create photo mosaics and curved sculptures
- Build a miniature space shuttle, a minifig-sized train station, and more
Of course, the real fun of LEGO building lies in creating your own models—from choosing the subject to clicking that final brick into place. Learn how in The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide.
Includes the Brickopedia, a visual dictionary of nearly 300 of the most commonly used LEGO elements!