Présentation de l'éditeur
Trust the Official Cert Guide series from VMware Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are the only VMware-authorized self-study books and are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
- Master VMware certification exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Reinforce your learning with web-based practice exams
- An excellent "fundamentals" book on vSphere
The Official VCA-DCV Certification Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the VCA-DCV, the VMware Certified Associate on Data Center Virtualization exam (VCAD510). Experts Matt Vandenbeld and Jonathan MacDonald share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the VCA-DCV exam, including the following:
- Datacenter virtualization: What is it and what are the components?
- Business challenges solved by virtualization
- Core components of vSphere: the virtual machine, ESXI, high availability
- vSphere storage, including physical versus virtual, storage types, thin provisioning, and more
- vSphere networking fundamentals, physical versus virtual switches, components, policies, I/O
- Mapping business challenges to vSphere solutions
The Official VCA-DCV Certification Guide is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit www.vmware.com/training.