VMware vCenter Operations Manager Essentials (Anglais) Broché – 19 février 2014
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
About This Book
- Written by VMware expert Lauren Malhoit, this book takes a look at vCenter Operations Manager from a practical point of view that every administrator can appreciate
- Understand, troubleshoot, and design your virtual environment in a better and more efficient way than you ever have before
- A step-by-step and learn-by-example guide to understanding the ins and outs of vCenter Operations Manager
Who This Book Is For
This book is for administrators, engineers, and architects of VMware vSphere as well as those who have or are interested in purchasing the vCenter Operations Manager Suite. It will particularly help administrators who are hoping to use vCenter Operations Manager to optimize their VMware environments as well as quickly troubleshoot both long-term and short-term issues.
What You Will Learn
- Install and configure VMware vCenter Operations Manager
- Connect VMware vCenter Operations Manager to your virtual server environment, VMware Horizon View environment, EMC VNX storage analytics, and VMware Log Insight
- Troubleshoot various performance issues
- Plan your hardware capacity efficiently
- Discover the differences between “one off” events and consistent stress within your VMs and storage
- Explore the difference between normal behavior and anomalous behaviour
- Find specific events that cause issues within your environment
vCenter Operations Manager offers a powerful solution to administrating a large virtual machine deployment, allowing you to automate processes and plan your resource capacity to maximize hardware efficiency.
This book contains step-by-step tutorials, detailed descriptions, and real-world solutions that will allow you to overcome the complexity of a powerful but often overwhelming suite of tools for the modern network administrator. Install, configure, troubleshoot, and expand your virtualization deployment with this essential handbook.
The vCenter Operations Management Suite contains so much information within one solution that it can be intimidating. It can make administrators feel overwhelmed or think that they are not using it properly. This book is a practical guide to using vCenter Operations Manager for the everyday administrator. It not only gives step-by-step instructions but also makes admins more comfortable with the user interface so they can maintain, troubleshoot, and design their infrastructure and virtual environment in the most efficient way possible.
VMware vCenter Operations Manager Essentials guides you through installing and configuring vCenter Operations Manager and shows you how to maximize its potential. vCenter Operations Manager helps you maintain and troubleshoot your VMware environment as well as your physical environment. It goes beyond using the simple alarms vCenter gives you by explaining the virtual environment and how to track, explain, and find solutions to anomalous behavior. You're taught how to deploy the power of vCops to maximize your ability to plan capacity and design your environment, enabling more efficient use of your hardware than ever before.
Biographie de l'auteur
Lauren Malhoit has been in the IT field for over 10 years. She's currently a technical virtualization architect specializing in virtualization and storage in the datacenter. She has been writing for TechRepublic and TechRepublic Pro for a few years as well as for VirtualizationSoftware.com. As a VMware vExpert, Cisco Champion, EMC Elect, and PernixPro member, Lauren tries to stay involved in the community. She also hosts a biweekly technology podcast called AdaptingIT (http://www.adaptingit.com/). Lauren has been a delegate for Tech Field Day (http://techfieldday.com/) several times as well.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
The examples are given on a environment which has been installed they day before.
I did like that it was up to date and did cover the entire realm of vC OPs including log insight.
Overall a good book and will help me in my job
Most of the topics covered can just as easily be described by Google (in greater depth?)
It is a single source reference, so it saves you some time and effort but you won't be overly enlightened.