VSAT Networks (Anglais) Relié – 16 décembre 2003
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Since the first edition was published, the VSAT market has continued to expand steadily. VSAT technologies have advanced, prompting an increase in the take–up of VSAT services.
Offering a comprehensive introduction to the topic followed by a detailed exploration of multiple access protocols, delay analysis and system dimensioning, this edition is a highly relevant update of VSAT Networks. Written by a well respected and established member of the satellite community, it will be welcomed be academics and engineers alike.
- Covers important issues of services, economics and regulatory aspects
- Provides a detailed technical insight on networking and radio frequency link aspects, therefore addressing the specific features of VSAT networks at the three lower layers of the OSI Reference Layer Model for data communications
- This timely second edition is fully updated with new figures, improvements and revised chapter on future developments
This book will appeal to students of telecommunications, electronics and computer science. Practising telecommunications engineers and technical managers involved in the planning, design and operation of VSAT networks and systems will also find this book a valuable reference source.
Quatrième de couverture
Key features include:
- configuration and practical applications of VSAT networks
- radio frequency (RF) link analysis, focusing on basic formulae and the evaluation of the RF link performance
- protocols used, with emphasis on the necessary adaptation of protocols used in terrestrial networks
- procedures for the dimensioning of the network according to the type and volume of generated traffic and to the expected quality of service
Written by a well–known, highly respected academic, this authoritative volume will appeal to students of telecommunications, electronics and computer science. Practising telecommunications engineers and technical managers involved in the planning, design and operation of networks and service provision will all find this book a valuable reference source.
This Second Edition has taken full advantage of the author s experience gained from the success of the first edition. The theoretical background has been expanded and the operational contents have been updated in view of recent developments in the field.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|