Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
Van Horne:Fundamentals of Financial Management (Anglais) Broché – 4 novembre 2008
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
A practical introduction to understanding the Financial Management of companies in todays rapidly changing business world.
This book is particularly well-suited to introductory courses in financial management, for a professional qualification and as a reference for practitioners.
Quatrième de couverture
Fundamentals of Financial Management: Cover Blurb
Do you want to understand how financial decisions impact the value of a company? If you are new to financial management or studying for a professional qualification, this user friendly textbook makes the challenges facing today’s rapidly changing business world easier to understand.
Now in its 13th edition, Fundamentals of Financial Management maintains its dedication to the financial decision-making process and the analysis of value creation, but develops a more international scope and introduces new topics into the debate. Current discussions on corporate governance, ethical dilemmas, globalization of finance, strategic alliances and the growth of outsourcing have been added with examples and boxed features to aid understanding and provide a more global perspective of financial management.
- Chapter 1 - Expanded coverage of Corporate Social Responsibility including the concept of Sustainability
- Chapter 6 – The discussion of financial statement analysis includes the push for convergence of accounting standards around the world
- Chapter 9 – Cash and marketable securities management material expanded and updated
- Chapter 24 - The updated chapter on International Financial Management includes discussion of Islamic sukuk bonds.
Ideal for introductory courses in financial management, for a professional qualification and as a reference for practitioners.
On the reading list for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Qualification Paper (F9) Financial Management.
Suggested reading for Certified Management Accountant ( CMA) examination.
Translated into over 10 languages and received 1st place among business academic texts in Pearson’s top 50 best seller’s translation list.
Visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/wachowicz to access free student recourses including:
- Self-test multiple choice, true/false and essay questions.
- Link to author’s award-winning website for even more online testing material, along with exercises and regularly updated links to additional support material.
- Online glossary to explain key terms.
- Excel templates for spread-sheet approach to end-of-chapter problem solving.
- New for this edition! Link to PowerPoint slides on key chapters and learn how to use Excel to solve problems.
“The book provides the reader with information about the current “hot-topics” in finance and has a clear emphasis on the basic principles of financial management without repetition. Furthermore, as simple language is used, the book can be easily understood by students that are not native speakers of English.”
--Axel-Adam Muller, Lancaster
“..a useful text either as preparation for a second year course, or as a text for a first
year financial management course that provides a “first sweep” of the major
financial management topics. Not many texts cover this ground well.”
-- Brian Wright, Exeter
“This is the best book I have found so far”
--Jean Bellemans, Free University of Brussels
James C. Van Horne, Professor of Banking and Finance at Stanford University. Also the author of Financial Management and Policy, a Pearson Education text.
John Wachowicz, Jr., Professor of Finance at The University of Tennessee.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Nous avons donc passer la commande sur Amazon et réceptionné l'ouvrage en moins de 48 heures!
Un vrai record.
Nous procéderons ainsi à l'avenir car le prix de l'ouvrage s'est révélé en outre beaucoup plus intéressant que dans le commerce traditionnel.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
However, I have problems with the NEW Kindle ...
1. Where is that change in the Background color ? I used to read my books in the Kindle with white letters over black background (to read I need more contrast ... many older people need to read that way !! )
2. It was a sepia background ... good to change from white background to rest your eyes ... this is gone in the NEW Kimdle.
3. Where is the General Index ? Gone ?
4. Two columns format ? Gone ?
5. Numbers of Chapters in the Table Content did not show up. Gone ?
6. The only good thing was that math formulas appeared better ... something good at last !!
Please next time give the "improving" job to update Kindles to experienced and older readers who have an appreciation for the issues a reader (old or young) may have.