Présentation de l'éditeur
The truth is 95% of creative freelancers out there are frustrated, confused or ticked off at clients who constantly try to take advantage of them; many quit freelancing because they got so tired of not being able to handle clients effectively. Now you can something about bad clients today - even if you are new to freelancing or dislike confrontations.
Not just a collection of snappy comebacks, this book is system on how to effectively manage difficult situations & clients. Linguistic experts have called this book clever, cunning and intriguing. Develop confidence, shift your mindset about handling conflict, protect your rights and learn exactly what to say when clients try to take advantage of you. Wonderfully illustrated, easy-to-read, humorous & clever - a must-have for aspiring and experienced freelancers.
Learn EXACTLY how to when clients say things like:
* I'd like to work with you but can you lower your price?
* I don't know why you haven't gotten paid, I put the check is in the mail.
* I need this by tomorrow so you'll need to finish it tonight instead of tomorrow.
* Sure we said this would be a final draft but we have more changes.
* Our past designer gave us those files for free, why don't you?
* Mock up some stuff for me, if I like it I'll hire you.
Sold in over 25 counties there isn't another book on the market that will help you deal with clients like this - stand up for your rights as a freelancers, and never be taken advantage of again by demanding clients.
Develop your communication edge over clients today - earn your black belt in Verbal Kung Fu!