Video Production Handbook (Anglais) Broché – 26 juillet 2011
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Revue de presse
"This comprehensive guide to beginning video production provides detailed instruction for amateur videographers on many aspects of developing, producing and distributing films using the latest accessible technologies. Topics covered include writing for video, pre-production preparations, crew development, camera technologies and techniques, working with actors, audio for video, lighting, editing, post-productions effects and distribution. This fifth edition is fully updated to reflect current technologies and includes color photographs and illustrations throughout. Chapters include side bars, important tips, interviews with professionals, and discussions of additional online resources."--SciTech Book News
"The reader can discern that the concepts they are reading about are tried and true professional practices-not just something a scholar has dreamt up on his own." Dr. Joey Goodsell, University of Alabama, USA "This is the ideal book for the 21st century." Dr. Osabuohien P. Amienyi, Arkansas State University, USA "Overall the information relating to television production contained in the handbook is spot-on, good, valid information clearly presented with plenty of relevant pictures and illustrations. I particularly like the broadening of the information to embrace webcasts, streaming, etc... Also, I enjoyed the inclusion of quotes from a variety of sources within the industry (especially well-known/famous names) which both enlivens the text and broadens the interest generated for each subject." Tony Grant, Producer/Director, Director of Photography, Lighting Camera, UK "The textbook provides an exceptional analysis of the art and craft of television and video production.Its real strength is in its excellent practical advice on how to actually create video productions." Steven Keeler, Division Chair, Cayuga Community College, USA "This is well-written to appeal to a new student of production. The language is simple and direct, and any "jargon is clearly defined right away." Phil Hoffman, University of Akron, USA "The text reads well. Simple short paragraphs that do not fill the page with superfluous details." Frederick P. Burger, Monroe Community College, USA "Jim Owens and Gerald are to be commended on a very thorough explanation of the entire production industry. I don't think any stone has been left unturned. I'll wager there is more information in this book than a student would get in four years of school. It really is well done. In fact, it should be required reading even a lot of people who already 'work' in the industry." Doug Jensen, Vortex Media, USA
Présentation de l'éditeur
Techniques matter! Great ideas don't automatically translate into great programs. It's not enough simply to show what is going on. The way you present your subject will influence how your audience responds. You need to choose your picture and sound carefully, to convey your ideas in an interesting, persuasive way. This book will show you how.
Video Production Handbook shows the full production process, from inception of idea to final distribution. The book focuses especially on why each step occurs as it does and provides guidance in choosing the simplest methods of creating the shots you want in your video project. Concentrating on the techniques and concepts behind the latest equipment, this book demonstrates the fundamental principles needed to create good video content on any kind of budget.
Suitable for students and beginning videographers, the new edition of this classic text retains its clarity and directness but has been completely revised and updated.
This practical sourcebook has been specially prepared to give you an at-a-glance guide to quality video program-making on a modest budget. Emphasis throughout is on excellence with economy; whether you are working alone or with a small multi-camera group. The well-tried techniques detailed here will steer you through the hazards of production, helping you to avoid those frustrating, time-wasting problems, and to create an effective video program.
* Highly visual: more than 450 full color photos and illustrations demonstrate techniques * Modern: Revised by Jim Owens, who brings a wealth of hands-on experience to the text; up-to-date information on current equipment, techniques, and new distribution outlets such as the Web and mobile phones * A complete resource: Detailed teaching ancillaries are available for instructors, including instructor's manual, test bank, sample syllabi, image collection, video content, and more * Brand new coverage of contemporary distribution methods * Interviews featuring industry professionals provide students with inside knowledge of the industry * Sidebars featuring new coverage of topics such as shooting for 3D, shooting with HDSLRs for video, and much more!
* Highly visual: hundreds of full-color illustrations demonstrate techniques
* Modern: Up-to-date information on current equipment, techniques, and new distribution outlets such as the Web and mobile phones
* Balanced: Production techniques are covered in detail, but ideas and creative problem solving are given equal weight
* A complete resource: Detailed teaching ancillaries are available for instructors
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I've already been to film school and have worked in video production for six years now, so a lot of this information for me was entry level, but I still found value in reading this book and refreshing my education.
The more interesting parts for me were the small sections on multi-camera production, which is what I do, but on an extremely low budget level. These sections cover how the big studios do it, but you can apply the techniques and format to any budget level. If you always wondered the technical side to sports events or news, then this will give you a crash course in that.
Overall, it's a dense and informative book with lots of pictures and easy to read sections for beginners. I will keep this on my shelf for reference until the technology becomes outdated and I have to buy the next edition.
The book is well read, relevant to the times, and content rich. It teaches a little bit about everything and that's a good start for Introductory/Intermediate level teaching.
If this is the book you need for class; it's well worth it.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Boutiques > Focal Press > Film & Video
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Boutiques > Focal Press > Photography
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Boutiques > Focal Press > Theatre
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Entertainment > Movies > Direction & Production
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Entertainment > Television > Direction & Production