- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Fan de sport ? Visitez notre boutique vêtements de sport et retrouvez des milliers de vêtements de randonnée, running, cyclisme... ainsi que les marques sportswear Roxy, Rip Curl, Puma, Quiksilver et beaucoup d'autres...
Da Vinci 500 de poker avec étui Chips, revendeur, boutons, cartes, Coupe, cartes, cartes et dés
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Lot de 500 jetons Poker 11,5 g dés à rayures. Bonus : sans distributeur boutons dont 5,1 cm Dealer, Little Blind et Big Blind boutons. Plus, 2 cartes Casino coupe, 2 jeux de cartes et 5 dés tous inclus dans ce lot. Ces copeaux de qualité professionnelle sont en résine composite ABS de haute qualité avec un insert en métal pour plus de poids. Chaque 11,5 g puce aux spécifications et est parfaitement équilibré pour la bonne effet. La nouvelle robuste en aluminium renforcé pour un espace pour 500 jetons, 2 jeux de cartes et 5 dés, tous inclus.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I've been using them quite frequently now and so far, they're still just as good as the first time I opened the case.
I already had another beginner set that I purchased about a year ago from Brookstone. It only had 400 chips in white, blue, red, and black denominations. The chips had a dice design on them and although they were resin and not clay, they had a very solid weight to them and made enjoyable sounds on the table. But after my last poker tournament, I realized I really needed more than 400 chips to host more than a couple guys. So I needed a new set where the chips would at least look similar to my existing chips, have similar feel and sound, and at least one new color. This set from Da Vinci fit the bill to the tee.
* DELIVERY: relatively speedy with tracking information available
* CASE: unlike many other reviewers out there, I inspected my case and couldn't find a single flaw with it. It also looks and feels more sturdy than my existing chip set case. It does come with a set of keys to lock it but I haven't found anyone yet who actually used them. The felt-like dividers in the case are standard for this sort of case, nothing fancy and not super strong, but as long as all you're doing is carefully taking chips out and putting them back in, they'll get the job done.
* ACCESSORIES: as has already been mentioned, this set comes with a full complement of dice, two decks of cards (which I haven't opened but I trust the plethora of reviewers who say you might as well throw them away and use your own cards), big/small blind and dealer buttons, as well as a full assortment of cut cards. Maybe I just misread the description, but I was only expecting 2 cut cards in the case but I actually got 5, each a different color. The cut cards are pretty flimsy and not great quality, but most sets don't even come with them so having them thrown in as a bonus, even if they're cheap quality, is still a pro in my book.
* CHIPS: ok, this is really why you're buying the set. 500 very decent quality chips. Amazingly, they have the same dice design as my existing chips, so they're a perfect match in design and color. That also means they have the same nice weight and sound. So it's literally the perfect extension to my original beginner set. This set gives me a stack of green chips as well, which really adds more flexibility to your games and tournaments and I now have very deep stacks of whites, reds, and blues to properly host probably up to 12 people if I really wanted to. So yes, the chips are the main reason you're buying this set and I really don't have ANYTHING bad to say about these chips.
Of course, just because I don't have anything bad to say about the chips themselves doesn't mean I don't have anything bad to say at all. Read on.
* CONDITION: This is my only gripe about this set. I've never EVER bought a new product that arrived looking used! The really curious thing is that everything looked used or dirty INSIDE the case but not outside. So how does that happen, I wonder?? The cut cards had smudges on them, possibly from the manufacturing process but still. They also had fine scratches on them. Again, probably attributable to their very cheap material and just rubbing against each other in the plastic bag, but still. The dice in my brookstone set were all plastic wrapped in a line. These dice are all loose. The plastic buttons have scratches. My brookstone set had each stack of 50 chips wrapped as a whole. This set has weird combinations. For example, in a stack of 50, you might have two sets of 25 chips wrapped separately, or one set of 30 chips and another of 20. On top of that, the plastic wrapping over most components FELT dusty. In some cases I could see a fine film of something, probably dust, but not on every component. Overall, the impression I got was that these sets were using left over parts, returns, etc to make whole sets. I don't know if that's actually what they're doing, but that's the only way I can explain the haphazard, random wrapping of stack denominations, loose dice, smudged and dirty components. Now, that being said, even though the chips are wrapped in weird numbers and the plastic wrap might feel or look dusty, the chips themselves are fine. And since I got 5 cut cards, even if some are smudged or scratched, they are still usable. So end of the day, even if this is a Frankenstein set and they are using all the leftover parts from other sets, manufacturing surpluses, returns, etc. it still doesn't detract from the nice chips, getting 500 of them, in 5 color denominations, in a case that should be sturdy enough for regular intended use, at arguably the best price (cost + free shipping) on all of Amazon.
Knowing what I know now about this set, would I still buy it again? Absolutely. The fact that the chips are nice quality and match my existing chips makes it worth every cent I paid for it, probably even more. It has a nice assortment of extra accessories thrown in. The case arrived in PERFECT shape for me. So for what I needed, it's exactly what I was looking for. I could have spent 3X as much on clay chips and a handsome new wood chip box and quality cut cards, only to have the chip colors be slightly off from mine and have a different design, and feel and sound different. So my situation is probably a bit unique. But as long as what you're in the market for is a very complete beginner set, and you aren't worried about trying to match this set to a different existing set, then this will answer the mail for you and I highly recommend it.
ONE LAST THOUGHT:
Another reviewer already mentioned this but I think it bears repeating. If this does become your beginner set, you'll probably someday want or need more chips, be it to deepen your existing denomination stacks, or add new colors for added flexibility in games. At that point, rather than being in my position of trying and hoping you can find chips that are close enough to your existing chips, Da Vinci already sells additional chips in this exact design, in the same basic colors as well as a number of additional colors (yellow, pink, purple, etc). So you can always add on to your set without having to worry about mismatching your chips. That's a REALLY nice bonus.
I have not gone through all of my chips and with that being stated, I would guess that 90% of the chips are perfect. The chip is designed so that the number of dice from 1 to 6 is stamped on them. With some chips the stamping is off and not placed where it should be. This does not affect the chip other than someone in "quality assurance" should be pulling the defective chip and not selling the set to Amazon.
Also, the set comes with two decks of cards. I was not enticed to buy this set so as to receive the two decks, however, during the first use of these decks, one card became bent. We bent it back, began playing, and within minutes that card separated into two sheets, one on top of the other as it was now two cards and not one. (junk)
That said, the chips are fine for the money paid. The case is OK, however, the metal used is too thin for the length of the case.
OK, perhaps 3-1/2 stars.
The chips are good, if not great. Nobody is going to mistake these for genuine clay casino chips, but then again, a good clay 500-chip set is probably going to run you around 3 times as much, not including shipping. They have a decent feel to them, aren't too slippery, and stack nicely. The case is serviceable; I managed to avoid some of the quality control problems others have had, because my case arrived in good condition & is intact, but it's a pretty cheap case. I tried to lock it with the keys, and that proved to be a wasted effort. Don't even waste your time trying to get it locked.
But again, it's all about the chips. For the quantity and the price (especially if you get the free shipping), this represents a pretty decent bargain.