Présentation de l'éditeur
Offering tips, techniques and other ideas for exercising with the 10,000 steps program, I share with the reader how to lose weight around the waistline. Following up from my successful first 10,000 steps program ebook, this insider’s guide goes further in depth on the process of weight loss and helps the walker pinpoint what can be done to burn the maximum amount of calories in the same amount of steps.
In this book, "Walking 10,000 Steps? Calorie Burning Tips to Maximize Weight Loss," readers will find out:
- Why talking and walking is a great idea during your workout.
- Where to find support in your fitness routine.
- Why you should bring two full bottles of water on your walk.
- How to burn calories faster with the same amount of steps.
- Why you should get the dog involved in your daily routine.
- Details on my personal journey.
The idea behind walking 10,000 steps concept is finding a way to exercise to make your weight loss part of a healthy lifestyle. This Japanese concept is perfect for busy individuals who want to maximize their efforts walking.
So, what are you waiting for?
“Step” on the “Buy” button NOW.
Get in shape by enjoying life one step at a time!