Présentation de l'éditeur
How-To Guides give you the steps. This book helps you avoid problems, challenges, costly mistakes, even total disasters that are common if you lack the tips and advice revealed in this expert interview.
The author interviews Richard Koogle, one of America's top professional water garden installers. Here's what people are saying about Richard and his expertise:
"Not only is Richard a great guy, he really knows his stuff when it comes to water gardens. His presentations are full of useful information, and he can help you avoid all the downfalls and pitfalls of installing a water garden."
President, Delaware Valley Water Garden Society
"Our members enjoy Richard's expertise in locating, planning, constructing and landscaping a pond and his willingness to offer expert advice on any area of pond building. Richard is such a knowledgeable resource for water gardeners, he is now the most requested speaker for our group. Anyone who wants to save time and hassle with their water garden should listen to Richard's tips and advice."
Jean S. Eason
Secretary, Northern Iowa Association of Pond and Water Gardeners
Cedar Falls, Iowa
INSIDE YOU WILL DISCOVER ...
* Top 3 catastrophic mistakes pond owners make. Avoid hours of tedious labor, repairs, even total reconstruction
* How to create a kid-safe water garden and what you need to know to maintain peace of mind
* The one spot you should never install a pond (and why this danger zone is the first place most people install their water gardens). This one tip can easily prevent disaster.
* Above-ground Vs. In-ground Designs: What you must know before you begin
* The best and worst pre-formed ponds
* Pond Kits: Potential rip-offs and how to avoid them
* 6 easy ways to camouflage unsightly pond equipment to maintain your pond's natural beauty
* The most common blunder made by "do-it-yourselfers" and 3 ways to avoid it
* The best way to line your pond to last 50 years
* How to avoid complications by choosing one of a few ideal pond shapes
* Pond Depth: how deep your pond should be and why
* The 24-hour 'settling' myth exposed
* Shade. When you need and when you don't. Plus, simple ways to create shade without trees
* Hose and tubing secrets for hassle-free ponding
* Lightweight, super-strong liners that make installations a breeze
* The "strategic fold" - the simple way to minimize ugly wrinkles when you install your pond liner
* How to avoid costly rips and tears in your liner
* The Rock/Gravel-Bottom Controversy: the truth revealed in gruesome detail
* Electricity: Safety tips you need to know
* Plus, how to choose a qualified professional to do the work for you - without getting ripped off
* And much, much more
The installation is the birth of your water garden or koi pond. And unfortunately, it's also where the biggest problems can arise. Richard's interview will arm you with the information you need for a smooth, simple, hassle-free installation, whether you do it yourself or hire a pro.
Scroll up and click on the "Buy" button to deliver almost instantly to your Kindle or other reading device.