Présentation de l'éditeur
Build and optimize Windows Phone 8 apps for performance and security
Drill into Windows Phone 8 design and architecture, and learn best practices for building phone apps for consumers and the enterprise. Written by two senior members of the core Windows Phone Developer Platform team, this hands-on book gets you up to speed on the Windows 8 core features and application model, and shows you how to build apps with managed code in C# and native code in C++. You’ll also learn how to incorporate Windows Phone 8 features such as speech, the Wallet, and in-app purchase.
Discover how to:
- Create UIs with unique layouts, controls, and gesture support
- Manage databinding with the Model View ViewModel pattern
- Build apps that target Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 7
- Use built-in sensors, including the accelerometer and camera
- Consume web services and connect to social media apps
- Share code across Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 apps
- Build and deploy company hub apps for the enterprise
- Start developing games using Direct3D
- Test your app and submit it to the Windows Phone Store
Biographie de l'auteur
Andrew Whitechapel is a senior program manager for the Windows Phone Application Platform team, performing scoping and design for the application platform (both native and managed). He has written several books, including Windows Phone 7 Development Internals. Sean McKenna is a Senior Program Manager on the Windows Phone Developer Platform team. He has been responsible for a number of key features, including local database support and app-to-app communication.