Présentation de l'éditeur
This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows Server 2012 R2 - with a focus on infrastructure, core services, and security features.
- TCP/IP networking
- Managing DHCP
- DNS infrastructure and management
- Implementing and managing DNS and WINS
- Active Directory architecture, sites, replication, domain services
- Read-only domain controllers
- Managing users, groups, and computers
- Managing Group Policy
- Active Directory site administration
- Deploying and managing print services
Biographie de l'auteur
William R. Stanek is a Microsoft MVP with 20+ years of experience in systems management and advanced programming. He is an award-winning author who’s written more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Pocket Consultant and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant.