Présentation de l'éditeur
How to Cure Procrastination, Free Yourself from Excuses and Finally Write Your eBook Faster Than You Thought Possible!
How would you like to overcome any excuse, any roadblock, any obstacle and finally take action now to achieve your goals?
Are you tired of putting things off when you know you should be doing them today?
Do you find yourself stuck, confused and wondering what to do next?
Are you a perfectionist constantly editing and worrying about perfection?
If you are a writer who is currently struggling and angry about excuses that infect your writing and productivity, this book can be a potentially powerful tool for you. Suffering from procrastination can be a very difficult thing when you want to produce and take action. It can hinder you and prevent you from accomplishing anything. If you struggle with procrastination, you owe it to yourself to find a solution for your problem. This book ultimately makes it easier for writer's to do what they love and to do more of it.
"Writer's Guide to Procrastination" is loaded with simple yet powerful techniques and lessons such as:
- 10 Great Ways to Find the Best Topic for Your eBook Quickly and Easily.
- 2 Simple and Easy Steps for Doing Research so That You Don't Have to Waste Time.
- How to Get Writing Done Even When You Don't Think You Have Enough Time to Write.
- Discover What Perfection Means and Why It Can Hold You Back And Prevent You From Finishing.
- How to Finally Defeat the Dreaded "Writer's Block" and 2 Vital Steps That Eliminate "Writer's Block" for Good.
- Do You Need to Be Motivated and Inspired Every Time You Write? Read Excuse # 9 to Find Out.
- Think Writing Has to Be Difficult? Read Excuse #10 for 5 Ways to Make Writing Easier and More Enjoyable.
- 5 Tips For Overcoming the Fear of Failure So It Never Afflicts You Again.
- 7 Ways to Boost Creativity.
- Discover the 5 Most Important Things You Need to Know Before You Ever Type or Write Your First Word.
So if you really want to take massive action and start writing again, scroll up and click buy now and finally break the unending cycle of procrastination and excuses!