Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
|Prix livre imprimé :||EUR 15,16|
|Prix Kindle :||
Économisez EUR 4,43 (29%)
The Yeast Connection Handbook: How Yeasts Can Make You Feel "Sick All Over" and the Steps You Need to Take to Regain Your Health Format Kindle
|Longueur : 292 pages||Word Wise: Activé||Langue : Anglais|
Lecteurs numériques KindleTablettes Kindle Fire
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
My physician knew about candida problems and treatment. She prescribed a yeast-sensitivity panel for me (available from Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratory - see pages 200-205, Lab #10 on page 205), so my gut candida could be killed with the right medications. Retake a yeast-sensitivity panel every so often. You may have several strains of yeast that develop in your gut, those that grow will be ones that have a pre-existing or newly-developed immunity to your anti-candida medication. If you eat sugar while you take your anti-candida medication, immune candida may thrive in your gut. If that happens, you will need to test again and cycle through another round of anti-candida treatment.
In Chapter 9 of "The Yeast Connection Handbook", Dr. Crook offers his recommendations for dietary and lifestyle changes to include along with your anti-candida medical treatment. Follow his recommendations. You may also read the book "Yeast Connection Success Stories", to grasp what people have done to keep their candida under control after their medical treatment was over. You will understand how important lifestyle changes are to staying symptom-free.
"The Yeast Connection Handbook" contains so much information: instructions to follow, doctor's statements, case studies, lab names, medication names, and extended references. Reading a few paragraphs in the right chapter could change your life. Browse the table of contents and index. Take careful notes. This book has valuable information on every page.
Knowledge of yeast-related diseases truly is new information for the twenty-first century. Dr. Crook shines the light of his knowledge on the subject. His book "The Yeast Connection Handbook" brings valuable information to you and to the mainstream medical community.
Dr. Crook gives hundreds of references and case studies that can assist the patient when talking with their own physician. This was especially helpful for me and my husband when dealing with an HMO doctor that had little knowledge of the subject or its treatment.
This is a valuable book for ANYONE (man, woman and child) that has had various ailments or recurring infections and wants to get healthy!
Here's to understanding "the yeast connection" and a better life!
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Diets & Weight Loss
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Disorders & Diseases
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Health, Mind & Body > Nutrition
- Boutique Kindle > Ebooks Kindle > Ebooks en langues étrangères > Ebooks en anglais > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Infectious Disease
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Diets & Weight Loss
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Disorders & Diseases
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Health, Mind & Body > Nutrition
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Infectious Disease