If You′re Not First, You′re Last: Sales Strategies to Dominate Your Market and Beat Your Competition (Anglais) Relié – 18 juin 2010
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Téléchargement audio, Version intégrale
|Gratuit avec l'offre d'essai Audible au lieu de EUR 21,74|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
But imagine being able to sell your products when others cannot, being able to take market share from both your competitors, and knowing the precise formulas that would allow you to expand your sales while others make excuses.
If You re Not First, You re Last is about how to sell your products and services despite the economy and provides the reader with ways to capitalize regardless of their product, service, or idea. Grant shares his proven strategies that will allow you to not just continue to sell, but create new products, increase margins, gain market share and much more. Key concepts in If You re Not First, You re Last include:
- Converting the Unsold to Sold
- The Power Schedule to Maximize Sales
- Your Freedom Financial Plan
- The Unreasonable Selling Attitude
Quatrième de couverture
"This book is a wake–up call. While the rest of the world is complaining about problems, Grant Cardone is working on solutions. If you don′t want to have regrets in your life about never reaching your dreams, read this book and light your life on fire!"
Dr. Tony Alessandra, Hall–of–Fame Motivational Speaker and author of The Platinum Rule
"If Grant′s book doesn′t motivate you to think bigger, work smarter, and accomplish more than you ever thought possible, then the ′box′ you′re stuck in is in danger of becoming a casket! Take your dreams out of mothballs, get your game face on, and get ready for the ride of your life!"
Dave Anderson, President, LearntoLead, and author of How to Run Your Business by THE BOOK
"I love Grant Cardone′s book for one reason: it works! No theory, no magic formulas, just a step–by–step blueprint that will increase your business if you do exactly what Grant says. It worked for me."
Warren Greshes, author of The Best Damn Sales Book Ever: 16 Rock–Solid Rules for Achieving Sales Success!
"Nearly all of the sales advice you′ve been taught will land you in last place. Read this book and learn how to finish first!"
Frank Rumbauskas, New York Times bestselling author, NeverColdCall.com
"Grant Cardone′s new book is a must–read if you want to be first, if you want to be the best!"
Todd Duncan, New York Times bestselling author
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
1) This is a quick read. The book is written in conversational tone and in plain speaking language
2) It is written from someone who has done it and has been in the trenches - author is passionate and credible on the topic. For this reason the book is both motivational and inspirational - it leaves you wanting to get right at it and take ownership of your own destiny.
3) Each chapter is followed by exercises with thought provoking questions to reinforce your understanding of the concepts and approaches.
4) The book is written for the individual contributor salesperson. This is not an ivory tower text book - just practical suggestions on how a salespeople can/should move forward.
5) Cardone pushes his own sales training, books, seminars, and web site a bit aggressively (...yet, how can one fault a master salesman for asking for the business)
6) Certainly appreciated his approach of taking massive action and energy - and following up relentlessly - while others are paralyzed in the downturn.
7) I didn't find the sales strategies necessarily fresh, but the re-packaging and positioning was definitely worth the read.
8) As the title of the book suggests, the book is on sales strategies and not specifically on "selling" or "sales process" techniques. For these topics, you would be advised to check out his earlier book.
A few of my favorite excerpts from the book include:
"People develop an overall unrealistic attitude when the business is good and wind is at their backs. When the market changes and belts tighten, the forces are no longer at your back but are blowing in your face. Every weakness is greatly magnified when times get tough."
"Personal visits are the single most powerful method by which yo will ever make contact with a client and are guaranteed to advance your position. It would take 10 phone calls to equal the outcome of one personal visit."
"You must be willing - especially during economic slowdowns - to take extreme actions in order to offset the pullback. Often, the action seems extreme because people are conditioned to wait from something to happen rather than making something happen."
"Follow up, follow up, and follow up - despite what anyone tells you, despite the emotions, despite anything - follow-up."
"When people ask, "Why is he always moving so fast?" my answer is, "That's how I roll." When they ask, "What's the hurry? Chill out," inspire them by saying, "The more I do, the more I can do, and the more I can do, the more I get done!" When they tell you, "Slow down and enjoy your life," tell them, "I can't slow down. I have an economy to create so that I can ensure the future of my family."