Présentation de l'éditeur
Learn how to convert website visitors into customers
Part science and part art, conversion optimization is designed to turn visitors into customers. Carefully developed testing procedures are necessary to help you fine-tune images, headlines, navigation, colors, buttons, and every other element, creating a website that encourages visitors to take the action you seek. This book guides you through creating an optimization strategy that supports your business goals, using appropriate analytics tools, generating quality testing ideas, running online experiments, and making the adjustments that work.
- Conversion optimization is part science and part art; this guide provides step-by-step guidance to help you optimize your website for maximum conversion rates
- Explains how to analyze data, prioritize experiment opportunities, and choose the right testing methods
- Helps you learn what to adjust, how to do it, and how to analyze the results
- Features hands-on exercises, case studies, and a full-color insert reinforcing key tactics
- Author has used these techniques to assist Fortune 500 clients
You Should Test That explains both the "why" and the "how" of conversion optimization, helping you maximize the value of your website.
Quatrième de couverture
Join the Scientific Marketing Revolution
Conversion optimization has become the go–to strategy for marketers to increase demand and profit from their websites. You Should Test That! provides the strategy, methods, and frameworks that have lifted conversion rates by up to 400% for organizations such as Shutterfly, Google, Salesforce, Electronic Arts, Iron Mountain, SAP, and many other fast–growth companies and startups.
You′ll learn fresh tactics, previously hidden marketing insights, and proven processes that deliver unbeatable competitive advantage. Use what you learn in this book to turn your online marketing channels into high–performance conversion funnels.
- Prioritize where and what to test on your websites and landing pages for maximum revenue lift
- Master all testing types, including multivariate, A/B/n, and split path
- Evaluate the key analytics reports essential to understanding where you are now
- Create a conversion optimization strategy aligned with your business and marketing goals, and get your team on board
- Test for relevance, clarity, urgency, and other key factors in the Landing Page Influence Function for Tests (LIFT) model
- Follow compelling case studies and learn how to emulate their success
"You Should Test That! provides an easy to understand framework for testing, and lots of excellent ideas for how to optimize toward specific goals. It′s a much needed, comprehensive approach to testing."
Jesse Nichols, Agency Partnerships, Google Analytics
"When you′ve finished You Should Test That!, you′ll be armed not just with the belief in the importance of testing and optimization, but with the mental tools to accomplish them."
Stefan Tornquist, VP Research, Econsultancy US
"In You Should Test That!, Chris doesn′t just talk about what you should test, but how to think about your marketing in a very smart and strategic way."
Mitch Joel, President of Twist Image and Author, Blogger, Podcaster of Six Pixels of Separation