- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Jeu de 5 brochettes Weber Style avec support
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Weber 6449
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Compatibilité: Weber Q 200
Couleur: Acier inoxydable
Matériel: Acier inoxydable
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
The shape and finish are very nice, and unlike a couple other reviewers, I found the quality of both workmanship and materials to be excellent. The double skewers do a great job of preventing skewered items from just rolling loosely when you attempt to turn your kebobs over for even cooking.
There's plenty of room for nice big hunks of meats, vegetables, fruits, or whatever else you're skewering, too. Many other sets don't leave quite as much room between skewers on the rack, thereby limiting the size of anything you put on the skewers. The trade-off for being able to use larger pieces is that instead of 6 kebobs at a time, which is common with other sets like this, you can only grill five kebobs at a time with this one. That presents no problem here, as we rarely cook for more than four.
The real payoff comes when you lift the rack with your finished kebobs out of your grill and carry it to where your guests will be served. They present so much more nicely on this rack. Of course they won't be on that rack for long, just long enough for your guests to see how nice it all looks before being served, but hey, first impressions mean a lot, right? And your guests are worth it!
I hope some of you will find my review helpful in making a more informed decision as you consider your buying choices. Peace :-)
You're paying a relatively big premium over the Weber 6405 All-Purpose Kabob Set, and losing a kabob slot. But, you also receive one of the nicest looking kabob sets around, and it comes in a very nice full color box that looks nice as a gift and would be easy to wrap.
The two-prong design on the skewers is really very good. They do a better than average job of keeping your food from spinning around randomly, when you're turning them. The Weber logo on each skewer is a nice touch, but they'll most likely turn brown by the time your kabobs are ready, and they're kind of a pain to keep clean.
The wide handles on either side of the rack make it very easy to take your kabobs from the grill to your table, but like the rib rack, it will be extremely hot (especially if you're cooking with direct heat). You have to be very careful about where you put the rack, because it retains heat quite well.
You may notice in one of the pictures, the person holding the rack has two Weber Barbecue Mitts. Take it from someone who learned the hard way: you should have two of them, too. Depending on your tolerance for heat, you've got about 20 - 30 seconds to get from the grill to your destination with those mitts, before things start getting painful. Don't even try it with regular oven mitts, unless your table is directly next to your grill.
Personally, I don't mind paying a little more for the double skewer design and the look of the Style series. The only drawback is that Weber doesn't offer additional skewers in a retail pack. I'd love to have about 10 more, so I could really keep a cookout with kabobs going. More likely than not, I'll give them a call and see if I can buy them from their parts department, and update this if they're willing to sell the skewers separately.
- The two prong design on the skewers really does work. Easy to turn and the meat, veggies, fruit doesn't "sping" on the skewer.
- Rack design allows you to cook over the heat and not have it directly on the grates. Avoids food "sticking" to the grates.
- Rack design allows the entire rack to be put on the grill or removed from the grill at the same time.
- As to be expected with metal skewers they get HOT. Really HOT. Expect 10 minutes to cool enough to handle after they are removed from the heat.
- The pretty stainless steel only stays pretty through one use.
- As other reviewers noted the rack gets REALLY Hot. Those barbecue mits really are a good idea. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO MOVE IT WITH REGULAR OVEN MITTS.