- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
déchets Maid 58 Economy 1/2 HP Nourriture Broyeur de déchets
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Other than the installation issues this seems to be a good unit. It's not terribly noisy. It's a smaller profile than the Kenmore I had, so the extra space is nice. This disposal has a port for the dishwasher hose. There is a plug installed so if you don't have a dishwasher you just leave the plug in. It also has a cord, 3 year warranty, and stainless steel impellers. I didn't see any other disposal on here that had all those features for the price. I give it 4 stars. It loses 1 star because of the difficulty in mounting. Let's face it, if you can't get the unit mounted you're down a kitchen sink and possibly your dishwasher! If you follow my advice it shouldn't be hard to install. I would buy another now that I know the trick.
Took me about an hour to install because the connection of the disposal to the flange is slightly different than I have seen before. Directions were OK, but took a little studying to be sure I was doing it correctly. Would probably take me about 20 minutes to install if I had to do another one. It is really that easy.
All of my former units were hard wired. This has a plug, so I just added a female socket to my Romex. In about 5 minutes, it was plugged in. You can get one of these from any hardware store or big box.
With respect to the few people that said their plumber had trouble or could not install this unit...I would call the Mario Brothers, as they probably have better training and could install this while they were jumping over turtles and grabing coins.
One other observation that some people may care about that is not clear from the picture above: the sink flange is bright, shiny metal, not the brushed, dull metal look I have found on most disposals. If this does not meet your decor, I believe you can buy a brushed metal flange, but check that out before you buy this model.
What I like about this unit:
1) Small. Takes up about one half of the space of my former unit. Largely because of the permanent magnet.
2) Uses very little electricity. Hooked it up to a Kill-A-Watt meter, and it read 70 watts while running.
3) Quiet. I asked my wife to listen to how quiet this is. She said turn it on. I said it IS on! Seriously, it is that quiet while running. I tested it with a decibel meter at a distance from the sink to my ears, and it registered 60-65 decibels! For those of you who are not familiar with the scale, this is about the loudness of a normal conversation. From 10 feet away the decibel reading dropped to about 40 Dbs. You would have a hard time telling it was running with normal background noise. It sometimes does make a louder clicking sound when turned on, but only for a fraction of a second. Now, that decibel level is without any food being ground. It is about 5 Dbs higher while grinding depending what you put into it.
4) As far as grinding power, it appears as good or better than the 3/4 HP I replaced. We compost, so we put very little food waste down a disposal, largely out of concern for the environment and our sewer lines. But I tested it with a chicken leg bone, and it was gone in about 10 seconds.
5) Stainless steel interior components should help it to last a long time.
So unless you grind a lot food waste, this unit should be more than you would need at a very reasonable price.
It is quiet and strong enough for our needs. The rubber sink deflector flap seems to keep the water from going into the drain a bit, but if you push down a little the water drains more quickly.
They do offer a plastic/rubber plunger device for free (+ $3.50 shipping) which does help quite a bit -as you can use that to open the rubber flap and stuff food down the drain as needed. And it can become a full stopper if desired.
That probably should have come with the unit. I will say this -the free stopper came very fast, just a few days, not the typical "take up to several weeks" delivery times.
We are happy with it.
Note: made in China not USA