- Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés (de quoi s'agit-il ?).
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Le casier d'aliment pour animaux familiers de SimpleHuman 25L a balayé l'acier avec les roues faciles - CW1887
|Prix :||EUR 139,99 LIVRAISON GRATUITE.|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Casier d'aliment pour animaux familiers de SimpleHuman
- casier d'aliments pour chiens
- casier d'aliments pour chats
- cw1887 simplehuman
- casier 25litre simplehuman
L’emballage peut révéler le contenu du paquet. Sélectionnez Masquer l’emballage lors de la commande.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Vous avez des questions ?
Trouvez des réponses dans les informations sur le produit, les questions/réponses et les avis
Veuillez vous assurer que vous avez saisi une question valable. Vous pouvez publier votre question directement ou la modifier par la suite.
Description du produit
Simplehuman 25 L pour nourriture animaux en acier brossé avec roulettes facile - CW1887
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
- Looks gorgeous - the nicest looking pet food container I have ever seen
- Sleek design that you can fit almost anywhere
- Definitely keeps food fresh longer than closing the bag with a clip
- Very expensive - seriously, the price for the XL model is outrageous
- The metal is quite soft, and the first one I received had a dent in it out of the box. It comes in a giant package, so returning that was not fun. The second one I received also had a dent, but a much smaller one, and I decided I would just live with it instead of dealing with the hassle of returns again. Considering the price I really do not think this should be happening.
- I wish the shape were a little different - I mostly buy 30lb bags of Fromm dog food, and in order to get the whole bag into the container I really have to wiggle it around and compress it to fit. If the container were just a touch wider that would not be a problem. 15lb bags slide in with plenty of room to spare (that's a 15lb bag in the photos)
- The wheels are pretty much useless - I just pick it up and carry it somewhere if I need to move it
Overall I do feel that this container could be made even better with a couple of improvements, but based on its looks and the way it keeps dog food nice and fresh I really would not hesitate to recommend. However, if I had to do it over I would probably purchase a smaller size container and switch to ordering 15lb bags of kibble, since I prefer to keep the food in the bag when storing it. Getting a 30lb bag into the XL container is such a hassle that I'm not sure it's worth it. Also, the XL container is quite deep, so you really have to reach in there when you get to the bottom of the bag.
Sometimes food takes on the taste and smell of its container, and Purina suggests to keep the food in its original bag if you're going to use a container. That's what I did.
The seal is a rubber grommet. I've learned from my 'air-tight' food storage containers that the seal must be free of debris on order to maintain a tight seal. Just make sure there's no food, hair or other debris stuck on the seal or rim of the bin.
Aside from that, I'm disappointed the gauge of the steel is super thin and dents easily. I already have a dent that I couldn't get to show on a picture. It also scratches very easily. The handle is plastic and also scratches easily, and it's delicate, flimsy and feels like it could break easily.
My lid is not aligned correctly so it closes off centered and doesn't align with the lock. The wheel doesn't roll too well on tiles. It could use some rubber for grip.
Overall, I guess it does the job and looks nice.
2.) It is suppose to hold a 32 lb. bag of dog food, but the 27 lb. bag I put in it had to be pushed/squashed down to make it barely fit.
3.) The two small wheels will not turn on our hardwood floor, so when you move the can your just dragging the wheels, and they don't seem to be defective because they do work on carpet. So IMO the wheels are very cheap for a pet food container for this price.
4.) The can is suppose to keep the food fresh with the seal when you close it but it doesn't really seal real tight. I guess I'll need to ask my dogs if it really keeps their food fresh.'