Présentation de l'éditeur
Kick your eBay business to the next level with the market-tested methods and advice contained in this unique guide. Packed with examples and insights from over 100 top entrepreneurs, eBay PowerSeller Million Dollar Ideas reveals the creative strategies the eBay elite have used to tower over eBay's cutthroat competition and thrive in the competitive world of e commerce.
Learn how to design a successful business blueprint, acquire unique and desirable merchandise, build high-traffic auctions, and target an international customer base. Plus, get valuable, timely information on marketing your goods on non-eBay sites, attracting repeat customers, optimizing shipping charges, and protecting yourself from fraud online.
- Create a flexible, scalable e-business plan with an eye toward the future
- Locate low-cost inventory through Google, Craigslist, and trade shows
- Tailor your business name and URL for maximum impact
- Develop listings and auctions that generate high traffic
- Integrate high-impact photos, voice, music, and video clips
- Evaluate your financial performance using eBay's new Sales Reports and quarterly statements
- Drive traffic to your listings using eBay's Keyword Program, Google AdWords, Froogle, Google Base, and the blogosphere
- Increase sales by offering free shipping and return-customer discounts
- Combat online phishing and pharming scams, counterfeiting, and identity theft
- Attract international customers with eBay UK, eMarketBytes, and overseas partners